PDA

View Full Version : Audi Dealer

jos
25-11-2006, 10:14 AM
A friend thinks she needs an Audi A4 diesel auto estate

The last test drive was cancelled as the car was not available

The one before that the salesman turned up by tube without a car !!!!

Can anyone recommend a dealer - preferably but not necessarily in the London area

rmdferrari
25-11-2006, 10:39 AM
:thumbsdow Not great service Jos.

I've used Gatwick Audi in the past, mainly for service and bits and bobs. Seem like a good bunch to me.

Just off J10a if you're heading south on the M23. About half a mile from the Hillside Pub which I believe you went to after stopping at my place.

Fraccie
25-11-2006, 10:41 AM
I would imagine any sane person would need a stiff drink after spending time at your place with you Ricardo....:tongue3: :tongue3:

rmdferrari
25-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I would imagine any sane person would need a stiff drink after spending time at your place with you Ricardo....:tongue3: :tongue3:

You're welcome anytime Fraccie...... just give me some warning so I can get the Oddbins order in. :thumbsup:

Edit: Apps for H-J Jos.

Fraccie
25-11-2006, 11:21 AM
You're welcome anytime Fraccie...... just give me some warning so I can get the Oddbins order in. :thumbsup:

Edit: Apps for H-J Jos.

It is one of those "never again" mornings Rich....:cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Supersonic
25-11-2006, 01:15 PM
A friend thinks she needs an Audi A4 diesel auto estate

The last test drive was cancelled as the car was not available

The one before that the salesman turned up by tube without a car !!!!

Can anyone recommend a dealer - preferably but not necessarily in the London area

Hi,

I can recommend an Audi dealership in the Birmingham area, not sure if this is too far away? Know the sales guy there and can recommend him.

if you want the details, let me know.

Regards,

Supersonic

kaptec
25-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Jos

I have an Audi and I have used both of the dealers below. I bought the car from Chelmsford my contact was Tom but I now have the car serviced at the wickford dealear (close to where I work). They both apear Ok to me but I would suggest a call to both first. Its about a 20 minute drive from one to the other so you could goto both.

If you wanted to take the train from London its about a 10minute walk form Wickford station to the dealear. Chelmsford is a Taxi ridefrom Chelmsford station. Best to drive it if you can.

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/partner_uk/uk_546.html
http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/partner_uk/uk_359.html

Ken:thumbsup:

Tim
26-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Hatfield Audi have been ok on the sales side and good for test drives etc, but useless for parts!

Got a split air pipe that goes to idling control valve on my cabriolet and can only get part from Audi - Been waiting 6 weeks so far! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not completely the dealers fault as the part came in once with same part number as shows on their computer on the bag, but was incorrect part inside!

They keep on saying 'we will ring you on thursday' etc. then not calling. This is why I am very unhappy with their parts department. Have spoken to Audi UK about it, were not very sympathetic at all! Poor customer service. Aparantly they are doing all they can to locate the part. Seems ridiculous that the part number on their computers does not match what they ship out. NOT impressed!! :mad:

Ok.... rant over - feel much better now! :tongue3:

MalcH
26-11-2006, 11:30 PM
A helpful site www.vwaudiforum.co.uk (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk). It is quite new but growing :thumbsup:

Tim
26-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks for that, looks good. Have signed up! :thumbsup:

Will see if anyone on the forum can help get my part!

Princess Tone
27-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Millhouse Audi, Bath is good - where I got my TT nearly 4 years ago.

Your friend should ask for Saffron Rabey if going there - she looks after clients well :thumbsup:

But may be a bit far away - however, Bath nice place to visit...