Here's one I've done over the last few days
Paint correction and Zymol Royale , total of 19 hours labour,
A few before's

Dave Z
26-01-2007, 02:27 PM
And a few afters

Ravi 355
26-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Looks like another top job Dave, I still can't get over the depth that you obtain after the red royale has been applied.

355OXO
26-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I am almost tempted to get you to do mine.:thumbsup:

spidermanUK
26-01-2007, 10:37 PM
I am almost tempted to get you to do mine.:thumbsup:

Simon

If you have any doubt at all, take a look at the "before" pics of mine! The "after" pics are in this thread http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12023 and those pics were taken this week after Dave's latest visit. He does a few cars for me every month and his work is simply stunning, not just in terms of the results, but the sheer effort that goes into producing the results

Here's some before pics, and please bear in mind that I've had this car from new, so I know who's cleaned it and whether it's been left outside (it's actually only ever been left out overnight once in the 8 years I've had it)

Dave's service MAY sound "expensive" but when you see just how much work goes in to produce these results, you'll be like a lot of us on here and consider it excellent value for money!

Obviously that VFM statement doesn't include any allowance for the amount of coffee he'll get through!:grin:

GordonD
27-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Simon

The 355 Dave just completed is mine.

As a "Canny Highlander" down from Inverness I was greatly troubled at the thought of spending "any" money just for a "polish"!! However, all the comments about Dave's work ethic and quality are true, a really top guy who does fantatstic work.

It still hurt handing over the cash (but that is just an in my genes!) but the gleaming results were well worth it. In fact, I think it has added a couple of K to the value, so all in all, money well spent!

I would highly recommend it, if for nothing else than knowing that your car just can't look any better!