PDA

View Full Version : Dave z - what's scoop with this product ?

tonyh
09-02-2007, 09:30 AM
http://gtechniq.com/p1

LazyLobster
09-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Looks too good to be true !

R

Nico G
09-02-2007, 03:39 PM
By unbelievable conincidence I have said goodbye to two gentlemen from G-Techniq less than 10 minutes ago. I had them in for a trial at Rolls-Royce...

Dave, I too would be very interested to hear what you think....

Nick.

tonyh
17-02-2007, 09:22 AM
bump

Dave Z
17-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I had a demonstration with the G-technic products before Christmas and on the face of what i saw and how it was explained to me as being non abrasive , i decided to have go go with it.

The fact that it is non abrasive was a very big plus for me as i always try and remove the least amount of paint as possible when correcting swirls , scratches etc and when you consider the likes of some of the cars I detail i.e F40's where there is a minimal amount of paint on them in the first place , it more than made sense to have a go with it

However , i found that although this system was good for deep scratch correction , overall it does leave holograms in the paint ,so i had to follow it up with a menzerna product to finish , whether that's was down to me not adjusting my technique properly or down to the product itself i'm not sure.
But after having many conversations with the uk supplier , they are now sending me out a new version to try out , i should be getting it this week.
So I look forward to putting it through its paces and if its as good as the manufacturers make out , I will no doubt use it

But at the moment I'm sticking with Menzerna:thumbsup:

tonyh
17-02-2007, 09:52 AM
thanks dave :)