PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice Please

amo
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Need some advice please on cleaning products. If the weather is good on the weekend I am planning to clean and wax/polish my car. I don't know what the owner before me had been using, but the car still looks nice and shiny and I have had the car for several months. All I have to do after I have taken the car out, is just give it a quick wipe.

I want on few different Zymol suppliers website, but there are so many different products and after 10 minutes of reading various products I got confused:huh: !!!I believe and have been told that Zymol products are the one's to go for. Do you lot agree with this?

I just want something that will first of all and most importantly protect the bodywork from rust, dirt etc, that will last for several months and also will give it a nice shiny and clean look.

Also I believe there are products on the market that state you don't need to use water. Are these products the one's to go for?

Any advice will be appreciated?:thumbsup:

MalcH
11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
I too looked at their (Zymol) website. I use either Meguires or AutoGlym but am considering Zymol.

I tend to agree a little confusing but I think it depends on what the condition of the car is to start with.

Angelis
11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm thinking of going to Swisssol.

Don't want to pay the zymol prices. :thumbsdow

Bruce
11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Iuse zymol concours on 430 and more-than race wax on SL.

300 worth of zymol does about 10-12 applications. 20 race wax does about 30 applications and is excellent. Both look great zymol hjas the edge IMOP , but then it should:thumbsup:

Bruce
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
morethanpolish.com:grin:

sorry forgot:thumbsup:

Dave Z
12-04-2007, 06:58 AM

300 worth of zymol does about 10-12 applications. 20 race wax does about 30 applications and is excellent. Both look great zymol hjas the edge IMOP , but then it should:thumbsup:

Jesus Bruce , how much are you using dude:yikes:

You should get at least 50 applications out of your tub , give me a bell and I'll run through it with you

Amo, nice to meet you last week mate , give me a bell also and I'll explaint the different wax kits etc for you:thumbsup:

07970 713062

barabus
12-04-2007, 07:52 AM

Like Dave said you're using far too much, i've done 6 coverings from a new jar of Ital and you would'nt know it had been started, I find if you put too much on it's hard to get off, so do it by hand and put very little on :thumbsup:

steve f
12-04-2007, 07:58 AM
I'm thinking of going to Swisssol.

Don't want to pay the zymol prices. :thumbsdow

i have had both done for FREE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Angelis
12-04-2007, 08:11 AM
i have had both done for FREE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which was better?

steve f
12-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Which was better?

paintshield i think not sure yet but will let you know when tom contacts me :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

paintshield
12-04-2007, 08:33 AM
paintshield i think not sure yet but will let you know when tom contacts me :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

We dont do waxes steve and we dont work for free:laugh: :laugh: Got my Own Ferrari to Earn:cry3:

steve f
12-04-2007, 08:38 AM
We dont do waxes steve and we dont work for free:laugh: :laugh: Got my Own Ferrari to Earn:cry3:

its called speculating tom look how popular swissol & zymol are now that my car was done with there products :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

amo
12-04-2007, 09:00 AM

You should get at least 50 applications out of your tub , give me a bell and I'll run through it with you

Amo, nice to meet you last week mate , give me a bell also and I'll explaint the different wax kits etc for you:thumbsup:

07970 713062

Hi Dave, nice to meet you as well last week mate, must admit your car sounded very nice when you drove off...what exhaust you got fitted?

Thanks for the offer mate about explaining the different wax kits....I'll give you a buzz mate.:thumbsup:

paintshield
12-04-2007, 09:21 AM
its called speculating tom look how popular swissol & zymol are now that my car was done with there products :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah but there product comes out of a bees backside (or similar) mine has to be made from Arab oil :)

Bruce
12-04-2007, 10:24 AM

07970 713062

Will ring you Dave by way just come back Germany and used Field Glaze AMAZING:thumbsup: :shocked: