PDA

View Full Version : Is that a real Ferrari engine!?!?!?!?

1210tech®
19-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Here's the pics of Craig's 360 CS (apparently the fastest CS in the Land!) that Dave & I paint corrected and Royale'd on Tuesday.

The defects in the paintwork weren't too bad and the finish was beautiful...as usual! :grin: The first pic shows the scratches and swirls on the roof and the second pic is the roof after it had been paint corrected removing the scratches.

While I was mopping the roof a gentlemen being nosy came over for a gander and looked through the engine bay window and actual asked......wait for it......"Is that a REAL Ferrari engine?!?!?!?!?" OMG! What a numpty! :laugh:

Oh, and there has been a new precedent set for food supplied while we work, biscuits are yesterdays news (although still greatly appreciated), the new trend is a sausage, bacon and egg sarnie! (see last pic) Cheers Craig :thumbsup:

barabus
19-07-2007, 10:03 AM
What no Crust :huh:

tonyh
19-07-2007, 10:07 AM

dave already had em :laugh:

360trev
19-07-2007, 10:19 AM
they could have at least toasted them for you and give you a bit of brown sauce... mmm all this talk of food is making me hungy!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Murph7355
19-07-2007, 11:32 AM
they could have at least toasted them for you and give you a bit of brown sauce... mmm all this talk of food is making me hungy!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Woah woah woah.

It's only fair for Dave's waistline (and Ian's) that we don't go setting precedents here.

I believe their customers have a duty to look after their welfare, and feeding them this sort of food is not good for them. Rich Tea biscuits, water etc would be sensible. And they'll thank us for it one day.

Nero 575
19-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey Craig..spending all that money with Mr Z...... what about the hole in the block paving:)

1210tech®
20-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Woah woah woah.

It's only fair for Dave's waistline (and Ian's) that we don't go setting precedents here.

I believe their customers have a duty to look after their welfare, and feeding them this sort of food is not good for them. Rich Tea biscuits, water etc would be sensible. And they'll thank us for it one day.

I think its already too late for Dave!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dave Z
20-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I think its already too late for Dave!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How would you like to join Alex , washing cars for Enterprise:laugh: :laugh:

360trev
20-07-2007, 11:41 PM
How would you like to join Alex , washing cars for Enterprise:laugh: :laugh:

Dave I think he deserve more punishment than that!! Get him cleaning brake calipers with a toothpick or something :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Roughneck
21-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Hey Craig..spending all that money with Mr Z...... what about the hole in the block paving:)

:D new electric gate going in.. RSJ laid just before Dave arrived. :thumbsup:

Roughneck
21-07-2007, 07:57 AM

Cut them off as Dave was complaining about them...

Dave Z
22-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Cut them off as Dave was complaining about them...

No you didn't , you said you only had bread without the crusts cause when you were young your mom said eating crusts gave you curly hair:grin: