PDA

View Full Version : Bike Cleaning

LeeP
21-12-2005, 07:42 PM
I know it's not a car, but the leather seat on my bike appears to have lighter patches around the back and sides as opposed to the top. I've compared this to other bikes and some seem to have the same problem.

Can anyone recommend any good leather treatment for the bike thats preferably waterproof? I dont want it to transfer to my leathers / textiles etc and needs to be pretty durable.

Many thanks,

Lee

A308 MAN
21-12-2005, 09:51 PM
I know it's not a car, but the leather seat on my bike appears to have lighter patches around the back and sides as opposed to the top. I've compared this to other bikes and some seem to have the same problem.

Can anyone recommend any good leather treatment for the bike thats preferably waterproof? I dont want it to transfer to my leathers / textiles etc and needs to be pretty durable.

Many thanks,

Lee
are you sure it's leather ?

LeeP
22-12-2005, 09:12 AM
are you sure it's leather ?

It certainly feels like it. When I take it off and look at the back, looks like it stapled around the poly seat.

SteveP
22-12-2005, 10:35 AM

Many thanks,

Lee

it'll be vinyl you knob de jockey

Hazy
25-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Its vinyl Lee, new seat cover will be as cheap as chips mate, you just need a good staple gun to fasten it on dude.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: