09-01-2006, 08:55 PM
What a muppet :laugh:

http://www.football365.com/news/story_173793.shtml

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:09 PM
What a muppet :laugh:

http://www.football365.com/news/story_173793.shtml
OMG...not here too?!?!!?
I'm SO tired of this guy, I dont know so much about football - but I've heard about this guy in the media for about a year or two now...they're having this huuuge fight about who owns what and where he is and all that....
I didnt read the article in the link but I do belive he "belongs" to a Norwegian football team called Lyn (Lightning)...or maybe somebody else "owns" him now....

noony
09-01-2006, 10:19 PM
OMG...not here too?!?!!?
I'm SO tired of this guy, I dont know so much about football - but I've heard about this guy in the media for about a year or two now...they're having this huuuge fight about who owns what and where he is and all that....
I didnt read the article in the link but I do belive he "belongs" to a Norwegian football team called Lyn (Lightning)...or maybe somebody else "owns" him now....
Lyn sold him to Manchester United for £4 million, after which Chelsea offered the player higher wages, so he tried to get out of the United contract to go there. He is now trying to claim that the contract he originally signed with Lyn was forged, so he never really belonged to them in the firs place, but has obviously failed in that.

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Lyn sold him to Manchester United for £4 million, after which Chelsea offered the player higher wages, so he tried to get out of the United contract to go there. He is now trying to claim that the contract he originally signed with Lyn was forged, so he never really belonged to them in the firs place, but has obviously failed in that.
ya, that's right - when you mention it I do recall of different stories about fake contracts and all, damn is he really THAT good???
Is he still in Lyn??? or have you got him back??? :D

This has been the Sport Scandal of the year over here, so tired of the whole mess. :D:D

noony
09-01-2006, 10:36 PM
ya, that's right - when you mention it I do recall of different stories about fake contracts and all, damn is he really THAT good???
Is he still in Lyn??? or have you got him back??? :D

This has been the Sport Scandal of the year over here, so tired of the whole mess. :D:D
He's in limbo at the moment, doesn't belong to anyone.

He really is that good I think, in the same class as Rooney they say :shocked:

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:37 PM
And like I said, I dont know so much about football but I do know that we have several Norwegian players in the british leauge(cup??)
Ole Gunnar Solskjśr - Man U.
John Arne Riise - Liverpool(i think)
+ many more...I guess :D:D

I'm a sucker for Stoke LOL :D:D:D does they still have a football team???
I remember them from I was a kid, I was chearing for Stoke and Grimsby just to annoy my brothers :D:D:D they kicked my a$$ though :D:D

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:40 PM
He's in limbo at the moment, doesn't belong to anyone.

He really is that good I think, in the same class as Rooney they say :shocked:
Wayne Rooney?? hehe I know more than I knew LOL and I do remember a maniac called Eric Cantona which kicked one of the audiences and this Paul Gas...??? dont know how you spell his last name...Gazza was he called I belive...

noony
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
And like I said, I dont know so much about football but I do know that we have several Norwegian players in the british leauge(cup??)
Ole Gunnar Solskjśr - Man U.
John Arne Riise - Liverpool(i think)
+ many more...I guess :D:D

I'm a sucker for Stoke LOL :D:D:D does they still have a football team???
I remember them from I was a kid, I was chearing for Stoke and Grimsby just to annoy my brothers :D:D:D they kicked my a$$ though :D:D
Ole Solksjaer played his first game in 20 months yesterday - great news :thumbsup:

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Ole Solksjaer played his first game in 20 months yesterday - great news :thumbsup:
LOL - dont you have the letter ∆ on your keyboard?? :D:D:D we have 3 more letters in our alphabet than you guys...
∆ is pronouced....∆nimal (animal)

Ya, I heard he's back from an injury...now he's a popular guy isnt he?

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I guess YOUR team is ManU?? according to your signature ;);)

noony
09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
LOL - dont you have the letter ∆ on your keyboard?? :D:D:D we have 3 more letters in our alphabet than you guys...
∆ is pronouced....∆nimal (animal)

Ya, I heard he's back from an injury...now he's a popular guy isnt he?
he's the most popular player at the club, cos he won us the european cup :D

my team is indeed the mighty manchester united ;)

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM
he's the most popular player at the club, cos he won us the european cup :D

my team is indeed the mighty manchester united ;)
What about Sir Alex?? heard he had a pretty heavy "storm" a couple of weeks back....is he still manager???

HAHA You need a Norwegian to win a British Cup??? thats cool :D:D

noony
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
What about Sir Alex?? heard he had a pretty heavy "storm" a couple of weeks back....is he still manager???

HAHA You need a Norwegian to win a British Cup??? thats cool :D:D
yeah, you can't chuck out the world's best manager over the last 20 years for a couple of bad results ;) but next season will probably be his last.

you might see Ole back in Norway soon, his contract runs out this season, he will get a 1 year extension at the most.

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 11:08 PM
yeah, you can't chuck out the world's best manager over the last 20 years for a couple of bad results ;) but next season will probably be his last.

you might see Ole back in Norway soon, his contract runs out this season, he will get a 1 year extension at the most.
He have been a damn good manager I guess, if he'd last for 20 years...

How did you react when David Backham left the club??? (OR rest of the hordes)

noony
09-01-2006, 11:12 PM
He have been a damn good manager I guess, if he'd last for 20 years...

How did you react when David Backham left the club??? (OR rest of the hordes)
At that time, Ole was doing great down the right, so I wasn't too worried - his contract only had 1 year to run and we got good money for him. But then Ole got injured. We bought Ronaldo but he's always been inconsistent, and needed time to settle in, so sometimes Darren Fletcher had to play on the right :cry: but now we've got the magnificent Park Ji Sung :thumbsup:

Ruud van Nistelrooy suffered the most, he doesn't get pinpoint crosses for easy goals any more

Gimme Fuel
09-01-2006, 11:34 PM
At that time, Ole was doing great down the right, so I wasn't too worried - his contract only had 1 year to run and we got good money for him. But then Ole got injured. We bought Ronaldo but he's always been inconsistent, and needed time to settle in, so sometimes Darren Fletcher had to play on the right :cry: but now we've got the magnificent Park Ji Sung :thumbsup:

Ruud van Nistelrooy suffered the most, he doesn't get pinpoint crosses for easy goals any more
I thought Ruud was THE scoring machine in the English football....hmmm...maybe not anymore!

noony
10-01-2006, 05:52 PM
I thought Ruud was THE scoring machine in the English football....hmmm...maybe not anymore!
he's still the best striker in the league, but doesn't get so many tap-ins anymore

steve f
10-01-2006, 06:05 PM
isint there a football site you can go on nonny

noony
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
isint there a football site you can go on nonny
this section is called SPORTS TALK