PDA

View Full Version : On reflection...........

Hazy
29-01-2006, 04:19 PM
........Zymol is just the bollox. After a couple of hours topping up Daves handiwork, I could see the reflection of the Ferrari flag in the back of my garage on the car as clear as day!!! Well impressed. so I took a pic! Sorry for the mobile phone pics, t'was all I had..:D:D:D

RIOT OK
31-01-2006, 07:46 PM
........Zymol is just the bollox. After a couple of hours topping up Daves handiwork, I could see the reflection of the Ferrari flag in the back of my garage on the car as clear as day!!! Well impressed. so I took a pic! Sorry for the mobile phone pics, t'was all I had..:D:D:D

nice work but theres a grubby mark in the top pic or was that a grubby adam!!:laugh:

rmdferrari
31-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Yup, that's him Ian....don't get much better than that I'm afraid.... grubby pikey, been out tarmaccing...:grin: :grin: :wink3:

Angelis
31-01-2006, 08:20 PM
I zymoled my car on thursday. Took it out saturday night and it got very dirty again.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

barabus
31-01-2006, 08:52 PM

You Polishing Plonker.....and you had a go at me and steve for our reflections :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hazy
31-01-2006, 08:56 PM
You Polishing Plonker.....and you had a go at me and steve for our reflections :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as yes but my reflection was so good it was in glorious technicolour Si, not the one shade of red of yours and fitzy's :D:D:D