PDA

View Full Version : Zymol suppliers

Angelis
06-11-2005, 12:59 AM
I get all my Zymol supplies from Johns wax. Highly recommended.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.johnswax.co.uk

Best buy is the Sampler kits.

http://www.johnswax.co.uk/acatalog/Kits.html

tonyh
06-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Parc ferme or Verta for me. Wax is wax, m8:wink3:

A308 MAN
06-11-2005, 11:00 AM
I get all my Zymol supplies from Johns wax. Highly recommended.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.johnswax.co.uk

Best buy is the Sampler kits.

http://www.johnswax.co.uk/acatalog/Kits.html
Simon .... apologies for being negative once again, but eventually we shall need to attract sponsors to the site. Have "johnswax" contributed in any way or is this simply a personal recomendation ?
Maybe "billswax" were contemplating becoming a sponsor in the future but now have been put off as it seems a competitor is in there first, free of charge.

In a nutshell, i think we need guidelines as to who and how we promote suppliers etc right from the start.
or, similar to my post re contacting all independant service agents, we should attempt to contact all potential material/goods suppliers, to determine whether or not they may wish to become "involved" with xfchat ... if so, they sponsor us and we, (hopefully) direct our business toward the same parties.
Zymol and other similar products, could sell a considerable amount of units via this site.
Does anyone understand where i am coming from ?
cheers, d
ps .... for what it's worth, i use john at johnswax.

ric355
06-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Simon .... apologies for being negative once again, but eventually we shall need to attract sponsors to the site. Have "johnswax" contributed in any way or is this simply a personal recomendation ?
Maybe "billswax" were contemplating becoming a sponsor in the future but now have been put off as it seems a competitor is in there first, free of charge.

In a nutshell, i think we need guidelines as to who and how we promote suppliers etc right from the start.
or, similar to my post re contacting all independant service agents, we should attempt to contact all potential material/goods suppliers, to determine whether or not they may wish to become "involved" with xfchat ... if so, they sponsor us and we, (hopefully) direct our business toward the same parties.
Zymol and other similar products, could sell a considerable amount of units via this site.
Does anyone understand where i am coming from ?
cheers, d
ps .... for what it's worth, i use john at johnswax.

I think all this depends on whether we are looking to run the site as a business or to get just enough money to pay for the hosting fees. If it's the former then fair enough, but I thought it was the latter. If we attempt to attract more sponsors in order to generate a profit then we're going to end up in the same situation as the FOC - loads of money in the bank which effectively belongs to the membership but no fair way of them accessing it, given the constant growth in membership.

This is why I don't think attracting many sponsors is what we need to do. I think we need to pay for the hosting fees and nothing more. This might seem like a narrow and short sighted view, but either we are enthusiasts or we are a business - we need to decide.

Ric.

A308 MAN
06-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I think all this depends on whether we are looking to run the site as a business or to get just enough money to pay for the hosting fees. If it's the former then fair enough, but I thought it was the latter. If we attempt to attract more sponsors in order to generate a profit then we're going to end up in the same situation as the FOC - loads of money in the bank which effectively belongs to the membership but no fair way of them accessing it, given the constant growth in membership.

This is why I don't think attracting many sponsors is what we need to do. I think we need to pay for the hosting fees and nothing more. This might seem like a narrow and short sighted view, but either we are enthusiasts or we are a business - we need to decide.

Ric.
Hi ric ... fair comment ... if the latter is the proven way to go, how do we define which potential sponsors are welcome and which are not ?
Our mods may not be too happy, but i will attempt a new thread entitled "Potential Initial Sponsor Source" (or P1SS, for short)

WillW
06-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Just check the prices in US and Zymol UK sampler kit prices seems to be almost 100% more expensive! Not blaming retailers here, just Zymol UK.

http://www.zymol.com/samp2.htm

How many times you can "zymol" car with 113g tube?

tabletcounter
06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Just check the prices in US and Zymol UK sampler kit prices seems to be almost 100% more expensive! Not blaming retailers here, just Zymol UK.

http://www.zymol.com/samp2.htm

"Rip off Britain" What did you expect

WillW
06-11-2005, 10:16 PM
"Rip off Britain" What did you expect

At least car's are 50% cheaper here than where I come from (Finland)... :laugh:

Angelis
06-11-2005, 10:55 PM

between 10 and 16 times.

WillW
06-11-2005, 11:15 PM
between 10 and 16 times.

Thx! So even sample kit should be good for year(s). (but only couple of months for you :laugh: :laugh: )

gtcjohn
09-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Maybe "billswax" were contemplating becoming a sponsor in the future but now have been put off as it seems a competitor is in there first, free of charge...........

.......to determine whether or not they may wish to become "involved" with xfchat ... if so, they sponsor us and we, (hopefully) direct our business toward the same parties.

The question of sponsorship and advertising is a complex one.

Is there an implication that sponsor's or advertiser's products are superior and carry with them some sort of recommendation? I think not.

On the other hand, is it consistent with the beliefs of the 'Fcars' community that we should ignore products/service providers who give excellent service because they aren't prepared to put their money down.

All things being equal, we should support the sponsors, but I can't help thinking of one London based dealer who regularly takes out a lot of advertising in club publications and displays at events, yet seems universally criticised here and in other places.

John