18-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Jeeze that does look good.

steve f
18-02-2006, 01:53 PM
There is graffiti on the walls would not park my car there looks dodgy area

rmdferrari
18-02-2006, 02:42 PM

...wasn't a dodgy area 'till Sy moved in...:grin: Looks fantastic Dave (as always) did Sy do the follow up buffung as promised...?

Hud
18-02-2006, 04:11 PM

Yet but the graffitti says 'TRUNKS' - must be some real hardcore nutters round there:grin: Obviously not SW else it would have said swimming attire:laugh: Nice Job BTW Dave.

Angelis
18-02-2006, 06:21 PM
did Sy do the follow up buffung as promised...?

Did it last night at 8pm and then again today at midday.

Double buff. :thumbsup:

Cars looking really shiny.

Pity I'm about to drive it out in the rain now. :cry3:

spidermanUK
18-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Sy do the follow up buffung as promised...?
There's a very simple 3 stage follow up procedure:
1) Pick up phone
2) Dial Dave's number
3) Put kettle on in anticipation of Dave's imminent arrival!

Simple, and very little effort involved!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

barabus
18-02-2006, 06:33 PM
There's a very simple 3 stage follow up procedure:
1) Pick up phone
2) Dial Dave's number
3) Put kettle on in anticipation of Dave's imminent arrival!

Simple, and very little effort involved!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I reckon Dave could even make a dog turd shiney:laugh: :shocked: :laugh:

RIOT OK
18-02-2006, 06:37 PM
I reckon Dave could even make a dog turd shiney:laugh: :shocked: :laugh:

he has! sorry sy!:laugh:

Dave Z
18-02-2006, 07:32 PM
They do say " you cant polish a turd "

I beg to differ :laugh: :laugh:

obviously relating back to the early days of my career before i had the privelidge to work on such beauties as i do today :thumbsup:

Terry
18-02-2006, 08:20 PM
That looks like a superb job:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

panterasteve
18-02-2006, 08:25 PM
mega shine fella,you always get fantastic results with the colour black (que chaa:grin: )when i use to paint motors i always enjoy spraying black you get loads of depth,mind you the prep took forever though as dave prob found out:grin:

T a d
19-02-2006, 12:27 AM
I like fresh polished cars , especially that I'm...Polish :D:D

Nick355
19-02-2006, 12:58 AM
I keep seeing all these pictures of very shiny cars how much does it cost?:huh:

Hazy
19-02-2006, 01:09 AM
I keep seeing all these pictures of very shiny cars how much does it cost?:huh:

What, Sy's 348??

About as much as a reasonable spec Mondeo I think :D:D:D

Nick355
19-02-2006, 01:40 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: No sorry I mean't how much to get the "shiny" bit:huh: :grin:

spidermanUK
19-02-2006, 01:52 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: No sorry I mean't how much to get the "shiny" bit:huh: :grin:
It's 400 for the full treatment with zymol royale, and worth every penny!:thumbsup:
13 hours of hard graft, I know I couldn't do it! But look at the difference Dave makes!:thumbsup:

Hazy
19-02-2006, 02:08 AM
It's 400 for the full treatment with zymol royale, and worth every penny!:thumbsup:
13 hours of hard graft, I know I couldn't do it! But look at the difference Dave makes!:thumbsup:

yours is one of Daves very best Clive:thumbsup:

Fraccie
19-02-2006, 08:19 AM
How long does it last though,and how hard wearing is it?..............must admit it does make the cars look bloody well,not knowing anything about Zymol,never heard of it before i came on here,is it a newish car thing only or does it go well with older cars?

Dave Z
19-02-2006, 11:27 AM
How long does it last though,and how hard wearing is it?..............must admit it does make the cars look bloody well,not knowing anything about Zymol,never heard of it before i came on here,is it a newish car thing only or does it go well with older cars?

Zymol can be used on any car ,old or new, if you were'nt to maitntain it the protection lasts for about 12 months , the shine between 3 to 5 , depending on how much you drive it, I do supply a maintenance kit with every application though,so you can keep it nice yourself.
Zymol is designed as a long term system , because it doesn't wear out like a convential wax does, the more layers you add , the better the finish/ more protection you get.
I think the guys on here who have regular top ups will back me up on this , some of their cars now have 5 or six layers on and they look amazing.
But you dont have to spend a fortune to achieve it though , I dont charge 6000 like my competion does , more info at http://www.sportscarprotection.com/prices.htm
Or you can do what Sy does , he's bought his own wax and tops his up regularly with that in between my visits and this really shows.
:thumbsup:

Angelis
19-02-2006, 01:22 PM
After less than 48 hours.....

my car is dirty again. :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Can thoroughly recommend Dave's work. I get Dave to do the initial hard work :wink3: and then top it up myself with the occassional Royale top up from Dave.

angelboy
24-02-2006, 04:39 PM
How long will the Royale top up last?

Is the same size as the tester packs or as the main wax tubs?

Angelis
10-03-2006, 08:51 PM
How long will the Royale top up last?

Is the same size as the tester packs or as the main wax tubs?

I've been told the shine stays for about 3 months and the protection about 1 year.

Dave's got the Royale in a big heavy plastic see through box, which contains two large pots.