PDA

View Full Version : Blue moon,i saw you walking alone

Fraccie
19-02-2006, 09:45 PM
deserved result........we bloody well battered them...............equaliser was just reward..........come on Citeh................

v15ben
19-02-2006, 10:09 PM
What a finish, good game for City and somehow they managed to get the goal they deserved. Bags of time left :laugh:

stevew
19-02-2006, 10:14 PM
deserved result........we bloody well battered them...............equaliser was just reward..........come on Citeh................

Still in shock that we only scraped an eqaliser in the last few seconds,we should have won 5 or 6 nil.

What a header from the young lad,another from the acadamy:thumbsup:

Where were all the Villa fans,I could only hear the City fans singing.Can't think of many other clubs(if any) that would take 6000 fans to an away game on a sunday evening.

Loyalist fans in the world without doubt:thumbsup:

Fraccie
19-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Still in shock that we only scraped an eqaliser in the last few seconds,we should have won 5 or 6 nil.

What a header from the young lad,another from the acadamy:thumbsup:

Where were all the Villa fans,I could only hear the City fans singing.Can't think of many other clubs(if any) that would take 6000 fans to an away game on a sunday evening.

Loyalist fans in the world without doubt:thumbsup:

im` pissed now..............and i promised the mods that i would not post whilst pissed....................bit i`m sure you allunderstand why............THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD................without a care in the world.................HIC..............g`night

stevew
19-02-2006, 10:26 PM
im` pissed now..............and i promised the mods that i would not post whilst pissed....................bit i`m sure you allunderstand why............THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD................without a care in the world.................HIC..............g`night

:thumbsup: :laugh:

noony
19-02-2006, 10:36 PM
perhaps a trophy after 30 years...then again, probably not :laugh:

A308 MAN
19-02-2006, 10:49 PM
perhaps a trophy after 30 years.....
yes, they deserve one ... bert trautmans' parachute must be looking a bit tatty nowadays !!! :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stevew
23-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Seems that our youth team is emulating the first team by sticking it to the Reds.We are through to the Semi's:thumbsup:

Oh almost forgot...........C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan C'mon Wigan :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: