PDA

View Full Version : Met the Barca Players this morning !

stimo
22-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Mate of mine who works in Chelsea harbour texted me to say the Barca boys are wandering around their hotel, Conrad, Chelsea Harbour, so i popped down with my 21 year old Barca shirt my Gran bought me when i was 6 and got the following players to sign it

Eto'o
Ronaldinho
Larsson
Gi'uly
Puyol
Xavi
Marquez

But no sign of Messi, who i really wanted to sign the shirt. Never mind. They all found it funny i had such a small old shirt.

So they are down at the Conrad if anyone needs anything signed.

Hud
22-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Mate of mine who works in Chelsea harbour texted me to say the Barca boys are wandering around their hotel, Conrad, Chelsea Harbour, so i popped down with my 21 year old Barca shirt my Gran bought me when i was 6 and got the following players to sign it

Eto'o
Ronaldinho
Larsson
Gi'uly
Puyol
Xavi
Marquez

But no sign of Messi, who i really wanted to sign the shirt. Never mind. They all found it funny i had such a small old shirt.

Good to see you back mate. I still owe you a favour for getting me on those guest lists.

stimo
22-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Good to see you back mate. I still owe you a favour for getting me on those guest lists.

Just pop onto the sports section now and again thats it for me.

You don't owe me anything mate, happy to help out !

A308 MAN
22-02-2006, 03:24 PM
i was howling with laughter this morning when i heard on the radio, that moronhio has warned the ref to watch out for the barca players diving and cheating .... absolutely pist myself laffin !!!

hiya stimbo .... how's the cucumber sandwiches ???

:cheers:, d

t1grm
22-02-2006, 03:30 PM
i was howling with laughter this morning when i heard on the radio, that moronhio has warned the ref to watch out for the barca players diving and cheating .... absolutely pist myself laffin !!!

Well since Chelsea have three players one yellow from a suspension (i.e. miss the Nou Cyou can garuntee any Barca player that comes within 5 meters of said playes will hit the deck straight away. I wouldn't like to go to the Nou Camp without Lampard, Terry or Robben.

A308 MAN
22-02-2006, 03:33 PM
hope it's not windy ... one puff and robben will be on his knees ..... :grin:

steve f
22-02-2006, 03:44 PM

Eto'o
Ronaldinho
Larsson
Gi'uly
Puyol
Xavi
Marquez

i feel so sorry for you stimo you look lots older than 27 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stimo
22-02-2006, 04:36 PM

Hey Dave,

cucumber sarnies are still great !! Off house hunting in Aus in April !

Hows things with you, quite Jelous im not around for Le Mans, even though i have no 'decent' car to do the journy in.

stimo
22-02-2006, 04:36 PM
i feel so sorry for you stimo you look lots older than 27 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am very mature !

noony
22-02-2006, 06:02 PM
sweeeeeet, thought Giuly wasn't travelling though, as he's injured.

stimo
22-02-2006, 07:19 PM
sweeeeeet, thought Giuly wasn't travelling though, as he's injured.

oh crap, wonder who it was then, could have sworn it was him, looked just like him

F328GTS
22-02-2006, 08:25 PM

Eto'o
Ronaldinho
Larsson
Gi'uly
Puyol
Xavi
Marquez

Why didn't you break their legs???

tonyh
22-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Why didn't you break their legs???
:laugh: :laugh: C'mon you blues :thumbsup: :thumbsup: