PDA

View Full Version : City to get beat by.............

Fraccie
04-03-2006, 07:51 PM
..Sunderland tomorrow.........SteveW,you just know we will lose...........:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

stevew
04-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Been thinking the same thing myself..................let's hope we are both wrong and the game goes according to the form book:thumbsup:

Fraccie
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I just have bad vibes about this game..................very bad.

stevew
04-03-2006, 08:39 PM
I just have bad vibes about this game..................very bad.

Think positive,good vibes only from now until after the game:thumbsup: :grin:

Fraccie
04-03-2006, 08:40 PM
We`ll see tomorrow................after my recent sporting predictions.:thumbsdow ...............we may even stuff them........:smile:

Fraccie
05-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Think positive,good vibes only from now until after the game:thumbsup: :grin:

Come on.............1-0........9 mins,what a balls up in the Sunderland defence....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:...........EDIT..........Sheeite........ ....2-0 up in 10 mins......gonna stop sporting predictions seeing as i`m not very good at them.

Fraccie
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Come on.............1-0........9 mins,what a balls up in the Sunderland defence....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:...........EDIT..........Sheeite........ ....2-0 up in 10 mins......gonna stop sporting predictions seeing as i`m not very good at them.

Kind of hanging on at the end though........well done all the same..............top 6???????????????

stevew
05-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Thought we were going to blow it in the second half,I'm a nervous wreck now................but Hey,all part of being a City fan:grin:

noony
05-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Nice goals.

Fraccie
05-03-2006, 05:46 PM
I used to go to the pub to watch city,but everytime we did something stupid then i took a great gulp of my pint.................10 pints in two hours was all too much............................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ANDYH
06-03-2006, 12:01 PM
We were shocking in the second half...thought we would end up blowing it, thank god Sunderland cocked it up and missed that sitter in front of goal in extra time. Hopefully we'll get our act together a bit more and give Portsmouth a good tonking before smacking Villa in the cup...... and I would just love it, just love it if we beat Chelsea in the league again. Mourinho is getting too cocky for his own boots at the moment. Come on Barca !!

stevew
06-03-2006, 05:56 PM
We were shocking in the second half...thought we would end up blowing it, thank god Sunderland cocked it up and missed that sitter in front of goal in extra time. Hopefully we'll get our act together a bit more and give Portsmouth a good tonking before smacking Villa in the cup...... and I would just love it, just love it if we beat Chelsea in the league again. Mourinho is getting too cocky for his own boots at the moment. Come on Barca !!

Good to see another Blue on here,that's 3 of us now:thumbsup:
Agree with you about Moanrinho,he needs a right good slap,only surprised Robson didn't stick one on him.

ANDYH
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Steve - there surely cant be any supporters of the second team in Manchester on here as we dont currently have a Singapore section ! :laugh:

stevew
06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Steve - there surely cant be any supporters of the second team in Manchester on here as we dont currently have a Singapore section ! :laugh:

If there are they certainly won't come from Manchester:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F328GTS
06-03-2006, 06:37 PM
On TV the other night, they showed the Rowanda MCFC supporters club - no joke, they all had the kit on and everything. :shocked:

noony
06-03-2006, 06:44 PM
it's not our fault the success of the club has brought global attention and support

Fraccie
06-03-2006, 07:42 PM

As a City and England fan i can say this with absolute honesty...............Never ,have i wanted an English team,be it Man UTD(that was painful),liverpool,Arsenal or whoever to lose in a European tie,but by God i hope Chelsea do tomorrow.Not for the fans,but the arrogance and stupidity of Moaninhio and the cheats that are Robben and Drogba.The FA should issue three match bans to them both ,using video evidence, as they do for bad tackles,the actions of these two over the last few weeks have been pitiful and embarrassing to watch............................rant over,nearly..........soft,mard ****,cheating,pathetic gits...............over now!

ANDYH
06-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Completely agree - I cant believe how Moaninhio has blown it. We all cant stand Man U (thats a given) , and have been tired by Arsenal and the po-faced moaner there as well... and then Chelsea come along, with some great players and have a great chance of getting the neutral on board and wishing them well in all competitions... and what happens ?? Moaninhio turns out worse then Fergy, thinks the world is against him, and the overpaid prima donna players like Robben (Who I've half a mind to take him across my knee and give him a proper smack), end up wasting their talents trying to rehearse for celebrity ballerina on ice. I'm going over to Barcelona for the match tomorrow, and am sad to say that I hope Barca win to bring Moaninhio's ego down to earth.......

stevew
06-03-2006, 08:42 PM
On TV the other night, they showed the Rowanda MCFC supporters club - no joke, they all had the kit on and everything. :shocked:

MCFC are the only club to have an official supporters club in the Houses of Parliament(or they were a few years back)

stevew
06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Completely agree - I cant believe how Moaninhio has blown it. We all cant stand Man U (thats a given) , and have been tired by Arsenal and the po-faced moaner there as well... and then Chelsea come along, with some great players and have a great chance of getting the neutral on board and wishing them well in all competitions... and what happens ?? Moaninhio turns out worse then Fergy, thinks the world is against him, and the overpaid prima donna players like Robben (Who I've half a mind to take him across my knee and give him a proper smack), end up wasting their talents trying to rehearse for celebrity ballerina on ice. I'm going over to Barcelona for the match tomorrow, and am sad to say that I hope Barca win to bring Moaninhio's ego down to earth.......

Let's hope get beat by a dodgey penalty in the last minute:grin: