PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Draw

stimo
10-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Arsenal vs Juventus
Lyon vs AC Milan
Inter or Ajax vs Villerreal
Benfica vs Barcelona

Pretty crap draw if you ask me, i can't see anything other than Juve, AC, Inter and Barca going through ! Lyon will make it tough but AC are too solid, i really can't see Arsenal getting past Juventus, again too solid and 10000 times better at defending that Real and just as good going forward.

Although it would be good to see the classic Barcelona vs AC Milan final !

Bromers
10-03-2006, 02:06 PM
I'll go for Barca, Lyon, Arsenal and Inter to make the semi's.

Rick

PS Chris are you after a CSL ? (PM me :-)

stimo
10-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I'll go for Barca, Lyon, Arsenal and Inter to make the semi's.

Rick

PS Chris are you after a CSL ? (PM me :-)

Rick - its only a thought at the moment, want to look at a few other options too, but will let you know.

v15ben
10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Juve, Lyon, Inter and Barca through to the semis I would guess. Can't see Arsenal beating a top class defensive team like Juve and they probably can't outplay them either! Juve are on top form this season too!
Lyon could spring a relative surprise on AC too!

ANDYH
10-03-2006, 06:05 PM
semis have also been drawn...Arsenal or Juventus v Inter Milan or Ajax or Villarreal , and Olympique Lyon or AC Milan v Benfica or Barcelona ........ I would have thought most people wd think that the semi line up wd be Juventus v Inter Milan and AC Milan v Barcelona ...... I'm going to go all patriotic (partly because I've had a long lunch) and predict an Arsenal v AC Milan final. You heard it here first..... and if I'm wrong hopefully you will all have forgotten and wont remind me.