PDA

View Full Version : 2 x HD Cleanse

F1 JOE
12-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Finished the Zymol yesterday after many hrs of polishing and I must say that the advise I took from Dave ie

2 x HD Cleanse really makes a big difference in the final deep shine /etc.

cheers mate ...:grin: :thumbsup:

barabus
12-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Finished the Zymol yesterday after many hrs of polishing and I must say that the advise I took from Dave ie

jOE
dID YOU DO ONE PANEL ONCE THEN DO IT AGAIN, OR THE WHOLE CAR ONCE AND THEN DO IT AGAIN????

F1 JOE
12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
jOE
dID YOU DO ONE PANEL ONCE THEN DO IT AGAIN, OR THE WHOLE CAR ONCE AND THEN DO IT AGAIN????

Si,

I treated each panel at one time /repeated the process again then 2x Concours.:wink3: ..Great finish :thumbsup:

tonyh
12-03-2006, 07:18 PM
piccies pls :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :tongue3:

JRS
12-03-2006, 07:27 PM
piccies pls :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :tongue3:

Pervert :smile: :smile: :smile:

F1 JOE
12-03-2006, 09:25 PM
To follow !!!!:thumbsup:

tonyh
12-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Joe,
remind what HD Cleanse is for pls.... swirl marks?

barabus
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
To follow !!!!:thumbsup:

Joe,

So do you think the more you HD the better the result, so whats to stop doing it 3 or 4 times for extra special results??????

F1 JOE
12-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Joe,

So do you think the more you HD the better the result, so whats to stop doing it 3 or 4 times for extra special results??????

Oh i dunno about that youd have to ask Dave but it could just be all that Polishing action :) :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

JRS
12-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Joe,

Hi Tony , from the Zymol web site

The second step to protecting your car's finish is to remove any dead, oxidized paint. HD-Cleanse removes light oxidization, moderate scratches, accumulated road film, tar, acid rain deposits, renewing your original paint lustre

tonyh
12-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Tony , from the Zymol web site

The second step to protecting your car's finish is to remove any dead, oxidized paint. HD-Cleanse removes light oxidization, moderate scratches, accumulated road film, tar, acid rain deposits, renewing your original paint lustre
ta m8 :thumbsup:

F1 JOE
12-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Joe,

From my experience Tony, If you apply good pressure in short striaght line motions then remove , after completing that panel repeat in different direction...

result scratch free and deep gloss finish ...I followed this by applying 2 further coats of Concours .

Must say looks superb ....:thumbsup:

Dave Z
14-03-2006, 11:49 PM

No worries mate , just give me a shout if you need any more tips:thumbsup:

A308 MAN
15-03-2006, 12:02 AM
No worries mate , just give me a shout if you need any more tips:thumbsup:
dear dave,
i am about to order hd cleanse "professional" ... do you think i would be better off applying two sessions of the ordinary hd, or one of the "pro" stuff ?
i do like the sound of joes' routine though, where he goes one way, and then the other .... mmm, nice.
many thanks in anticipation.
david