24-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Chelsea v Liverpool
Charlton Athletic or Middlesbrough v West Ham

v15ben
24-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Crouch is on fire... I predict another 7-0 :laugh:

Bromers
11-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Tickets sorted for the semi - anyone else going ?

Rick

t1grm
22-04-2006, 07:29 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

noony
22-04-2006, 07:43 PM
:puke: :puke: no result could've been good today.

stimo
22-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Superb Result :thumbsup: The, not so special one, totally out done and so were his team. :thumbsup:

tonyh
22-04-2006, 07:46 PM
:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

stevew
22-04-2006, 07:46 PM
:puke: :puke: no result could've been good today.

:thumbsup: Noony,at last we agree on something about football:grin:

mind you a 22 man brawl would have been an excellent result:laugh:

Fraccie
22-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Sounded a decent game on the wireless in the garage,one of the valves blew on the telly earlier......................:laugh: :laugh:

stevew
22-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Sounded a decent game on the wireless in the garage,one of the valves blew on the telly earlier......................:laugh: :laugh:

Wireless,you going to have to translate that for the southerners:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F328GTS
22-04-2006, 10:20 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I know how you feel. Terry's foot was at exactly the same height as Kewell's (both only waist height), and Terry won the ball fair and square. Why do LFC get free kick ?????? Kewell's foot was at the same height :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:
In the second half, the giraffe has his foot up much higher, he totally wipes out Cudicini after Cudicini has won won the ball, and the ref gives nothing. Not to mention Terry's goal being ruled out.
Makes me so angry, LFC must be giving the ref a large BUNG. They are awarded a goal in the Champions League semi final last year when the ball did not cross the line, and now this travesty. It's beyond a joke. They have to bring in TV replays, and a 4th official that can overrule the ref. :mad: :cry3: :mad: :cry3: :mad: :cry3:

Come on you Hammers.

Bromers
22-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I know how you feel. Terry's foot was at exactly the same height as Kewell's (both only waist height), and Terry won the ball fair and square. Why do LFC get free kick ?????? Kewell's foot was at the same height :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:
In the second half, the giraffe has his foot up much higher, he totally wipes out Cudicini after Cudicini has won won the ball, and the ref gives nothing. Not to mention Terry's goal being ruled out.
Makes me so angry, LFC must be giving the ref a large BUNG. They are awarded a goal in the Champions League semi final last year when the ball did not cross the line, and now this travesty. It's beyond a joke. They have to bring in TV replays, and a 4th official that can overrule the ref. :mad: :cry3: :mad: :cry3: :mad: :cry3:

Come on you Hammers.

Wow wow wow - the ref gave f all to Liverpool, haven't seen any of the highlights but apart from stopping the disallowed goal the ref gave nothing to Liverpool.

Think it was a fair game all round and for one (we've tried for 2/3 years now) I think we got what we deserved.

This really was the final albeit I can see us losing the Final.

Just back from the game so this probably doesn't make much sense.

Rick.......

Fraccie
22-04-2006, 11:37 PM

Come on you Hammers.

Sorry Nig.......................you put a sheite team out and got beaten by a better team............live with it!

F328GTS
23-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry Nig.......................you put a sheite team out and got beaten by a better team............live with it!
It's tough when referees make bad decicisons that ulitmately decide the outcome. Over the course of a season in the Premiership it balances out, but to have two stinkers against the Reds in semi finals in consectutive years is a large pill to swallow. :mad: :thumbsdow

v15ben
23-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Fair enough... the free kick was a bad decision but the Crouch Cudicini incident could easily be seen the other way that Crouch got the ball and Cudi wiped him out afterwards! Liverpool were the better team on the day though and I never thought I'd say that! Joe Cole for miss of the season anyone :laugh:

noony
23-04-2006, 12:21 PM
considering how fat f****y is, he should've managed to stop the free kick anyway.

Fraccie
23-04-2006, 12:43 PM
considering how fat f****y is, he should've managed to stop the free kick anyway.
?????????....to whom do you refer?

noony
23-04-2006, 01:51 PM
?????????....to whom do you refer?
fat frank lampard

Stewart 430 Scud
23-04-2006, 02:24 PM

Come on you Hammers.

Are we to take it you arew not happy Nigel :grin: :grin: :grin:

F328GTS
23-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Are we to take it you arew not happy Nigel :grin: :grin: :grin:
bollox :laugh: