PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Chelsea

Fraccie
26-03-2006, 10:08 AM
...............For taking over the mantle ,from Manchester United,of being the most unpleasant team in the country,the current shameless cheating and arrogance far outweighs anything to have ever come out of any other team.............well done!.............:thumbsdow

GrahamS
26-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Did you see the Drogba interview afterwards? :huh:

That man has no shame :thumbsdow

tonyh
26-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Did you see the Drogba interview afterwards? :huh:

That man has no shame :thumbsdow

TBF, i think the question was misunderstood. He corrected himself about diving in next sentence, and i don't think he's intelligent enough to correct himself that quickly if he meant to say it.

noony
26-03-2006, 11:04 AM
I'd direct your anger more at Rob Styles than chelsea yesterday

at least they haven't taken the mantle of the BEST team :wink3:

Fraccie
26-03-2006, 11:40 AM
I'd direct your anger more at Rob Styles than chelsea yesterday

at least they haven't taken the mantle of the BEST team :wink3:

I think the present situation somewhat proves that you are wrong..........:wink3:

ANDYH
27-03-2006, 02:34 PM
The fact that Drogba admits he dives doesnt really surprise me , especially with the amount of money in the game these days..... if its nil nil in a champions league final with 5 mins to go, and as a striker you are in the box about to get challenged by a defender from the opposing team, then i think unless you have a definite route to goal or can play a pass to an unmarked team-mate with a chance to score, the majority of players will probably go to ground even if the challenge is fair or innocuous.... its just a reality of the game and the amount of money involved that has led to this situation. I'm not condoning it, its just a fact of life, and if the authorities want to stamp it out they will have to look at a new rule or assistance from tv maybe to stop it ? The thing that really bugs me is the fact that linesmen these days are so useless and pre-occupied with offside that they never see anything else. The linesman had a clear view of Drogbas handball but was too busy watching for offside to see anything else..... I dont blame Drogba for admitting he handled the ball... these things happen, and sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you dont.... i just wish we would do away with offside anyway altogether so that the dipstick linesmen would get on with doing the rest of their job properly.