PDA

View Full Version : Are Ferrari Losing the Plot

F1 JOE
01-04-2006, 09:13 PM
I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!:thumbsdow

Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5:sleeping:

barabus
01-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!:thumbsdow

Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5:sleeping:

I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

F1 JOE
01-04-2006, 09:30 PM
I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

I think they wouldnt go wrong with our man JB??? HES ON FIRE:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

Iain
01-04-2006, 09:33 PM

Lord knows why they took Massa - well we do of course - Nicholas Todt is his manager.....

Rosberg's done all of 2 races & is known to be on at least a 2 year deal with WIlliams - lord knows why they'd even think of trying to sign him now.

As for qualifying performance in Aus - well thats what happens when you put legal wings on the thing.

I.

MalcH
01-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Hey guys it is early season yet. Though it is dissapointing.

As for Massa, well just look at Rubens performance today. I mean the Ferrari is not at its best, however JB is proving the Honda is.

steve f
02-04-2006, 06:39 AM
F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now

Gemm
02-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Very disappointing race today for us (although the race itself was great), but I could kind of foresee it by the way the weekend was going. I just hope this was one of those races everything just goes wrong and the only one in the season. We'd have to be stronger at Imola. FORZA FERRARI! :thumbsup:

430RGT
02-04-2006, 10:44 AM
F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now
I agree, it's become too complicated:thumbsdow

FORZA FERRARI! :thumbsup:
For Life!:thumbsup:

Simon
02-04-2006, 03:24 PM

Your just to old to understand it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

daz355
02-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Go on Kimi!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Nicola
02-04-2006, 05:20 PM
I missed the race (not getting up early and out on a pistonheads run when it was replayed).

I heard the top 3 positions and guessed the boys didn't do well :(

steve f
02-04-2006, 05:42 PM
cant be that old raced against coulthard in the early 80's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

francisn
02-04-2006, 06:10 PM
That was a fantastic race any I managed to stay awake through the whole thing. That's how racing SHOULD be. Lots of wheel to wheel stuff and some great attacking and defensive driving.

I thought MS was a bit unlucky the way he caught that curb. Montoya did the same and got away with not crashing thought the car did give up. MS was driving the socks of that car. Would have been interesting to see where he could have ended up.

430RGT
02-04-2006, 10:17 PM
That was a fantastic race any I managed to stay awake through the whole thing. That's how racing SHOULD be. Lots of wheel to wheel stuff and some great attacking and defensive driving.

I thought MS was a bit unlucky the way he caught that curb. Montoya did the same and got away with not crashing thought the car did give up. MS was driving the socks of that car. Would have been interesting to see where he could have ended up.
Very true, gotta say that the ferrari team need to pull their act togeather if they even want to dream of winning any races:thumbsdow

barabus
02-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Very true, gotta say that the ferrari team need to pull their act togeather if they even want to dream of winning any races:thumbsdow

I agree and much as I love watching M S its a shame in a way that he didn't retire after his 7th title as he's gonna go out on a losing streak instead of a winner. I can't see him carrying on past this season if it continues badly like it has been. So far you'd have to say this is Alonso's year again, Renault seem to be the only team with the complete package.!

francisn
02-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Have faith. - I think he will win some races this year amd I'm not convinced he will retire.

Dem
03-04-2006, 12:11 AM
I hope MS doesn't retire yet - he's still up there with the best. I can't believe he'd want to go out on a losing streak anyway!

beau_apex
03-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Since Todt's lady friend has been hanging around with the team, their edge seems to have gone.
Distractions ? :thumbsdow

MalcH
03-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Chassis, Engine and aerodynamic upgrades due for the Ferraris at Imola.

F1 JOE
03-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Chassis, Engine and aerodynamic upgrades due for the Ferraris at Imola.

Wander if massa will just slam THAT IN THE WALL TOO!!!:cry: :cry3: :cry3: :wink3:

daz355
03-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Wander if massa will just slam THAT IN THE WALL TOO!!!:cry: :cry3: :cry3: :wink3:
Hope so.:tongue3:

bukem
04-04-2006, 05:23 PM
A great race, but Ferrari looked to have dropped the ball on tyres this weekend. What was Schuey up to running 5 seconds off the pace in the first stint? Then he was right up there with good times before and after the first change?

Anyway, Imola should be much better - and Forza Tifosi Ferrari will help steer us through!

Anyhow - anyone have a copy of the race on vid or online (full race or highlights?) I need it for a mate who's away on holiday...

Thanks

Ben.

MalcH
05-04-2006, 01:00 PM
A great race, but Ferrari looked to have dropped the ball on tyres this weekend. What was Schuey up to running 5 seconds off the pace in the first stint? Then he was right up there with good times before and after the first change?

Anyway, Imola should be much better - and Forza Tifosi Ferrari will help steer us through!

Anyhow - anyone have a copy of the race on vid or online (full race or highlights?) I need it for a mate who's away on holiday...

Thanks

Ben.
I may still have it on video or try this for fun http://www.visionf1.com/
Or if you use peer to peer stuff (got this link from the dark side) http://www.mininova.org/tor/270636
Not something I use though. If you want me to try to send the video let me know.

bukem
05-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I may still have it on video or try this for fun http://www.visionf1.com/
Or if you use peer to peer stuff (got this link from the dark side) http://www.mininova.org/tor/270636
Not something I use though. If you want me to try to send the video let me know.

Malc - you're a gent - I'll let you know if I don't get any joy from the other sources you mentioned...

Thanks

Ben.