PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Isle of Man TT Races

A308 MAN
14-04-2006, 02:34 PM
The greatest motorcycling road race in the world is set for yet another breathtaking festival in 2006. For the fifth year running, Men and Motors is proud to broadcast highlights from the world-famous Isle of Man TT Races which celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2007. With over 40,000 fans travelling to the island every year for two weeks of pure adrenaline, the Isle of Man has gained a reputation as “The Road Racing Capital of The World". The TT mountain circuit is without doubt the greatest challenge any racing motorcyclist can take on and is certainly not for the faint of heart.

Presenters LOUISE BRADY (Bikes Aloud) CHRIS MOSS and JIM MOODIE will host this year’s coverage, combining top racing highlights with all the latest TT news. Our trio will also interview top riders and team chiefs from the Isle of Man. Fans can expect an amazing spectacle of close and exciting racing with the programme line up broadcasting exclusively on Men and Motors as follows:

* Friday 2 June TT Preview 9pm
* Saturday 3 June TT Superbike Race 9pm
* Sunday 4 June TT Documentary 9pm
* Monday 5 June TT Superstock Race 9pm
* Tuesday 6 June Sidecar TT Race A 9pm
* Wednesday 7 June Supersport Junior TT Race 9pm
* Thursday 8 June Sidecar TT Race B 9pm
* Friday 9 June Senior TT Race 9pm
* Saturday 10 June TT Review Ep1 8pm
* Sunday 11 June TT Review Ep2 8pm

Dale
14-04-2006, 10:31 PM
The greatest motorcycling road race in the world is set for yet another breathtaking festival in 2006. For the fifth year running, Men and Motors is proud to broadcast highlights from the world-famous Isle of Man TT Races which celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2007. With over 40,000 fans travelling to the island every year for two weeks of pure adrenaline, the Isle of Man has gained a reputation as “The Road Racing Capital of The World". The TT mountain circuit is without doubt the greatest challenge any racing motorcyclist can take on and is certainly not for the faint of heart.

Presenters LOUISE BRADY (Bikes Aloud) CHRIS MOSS and JIM MOODIE will host this year’s coverage, combining top racing highlights with all the latest TT news. Our trio will also interview top riders and team chiefs from the Isle of Man. Fans can expect an amazing spectacle of close and exciting racing with the programme line up broadcasting exclusively on Men and Motors as follows:

* Friday 2 June TT Preview 9pm
* Saturday 3 June TT Superbike Race 9pm
* Sunday 4 June TT Documentary 9pm
* Monday 5 June TT Superstock Race 9pm
* Tuesday 6 June Sidecar TT Race A 9pm
* Wednesday 7 June Supersport Junior TT Race 9pm
* Thursday 8 June Sidecar TT Race B 9pm
* Friday 9 June Senior TT Race 9pm
* Saturday 10 June TT Review Ep1 8pm
* Sunday 11 June TT Review Ep2 8pm

Dave can't wait for the tv coverage m8,the on bike camera shot's are just unreal the speed's these guy's get to dave,

Dale.

A308 MAN
15-04-2006, 09:19 PM
should anyone be interested in flying in for any of the race days, i would be happy to look after:
a) collection and delivery to airport.
b) paddock passes.
c) tour guide.
yourself to look after:
i) beer bill.
ii) food bill.

:cheers:, d

Elms
27-04-2006, 10:47 AM
IOM is one of those things i've always wanted to do. Maybe next year :)

A308 MAN
27-04-2006, 12:45 PM
IOM is one of those things i've always wanted to do. Maybe next year :)
100 year anniversary next year, dion .... :thumbsup:
i might even be buying a round .... :thumbsdow
first race this year is the day of huds' bbq .... :cry:

travel and accom. for 2007 is selling fast.
there's a couple of chaps from fchat usa over too.
:cheers:, d

A308 MAN
01-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Men & Motors, tomorrow night (friday) @ 9pm.

TT 2006 preview

:cheers: d

A308 MAN
05-06-2006, 11:34 PM
sorry it's been a while, but things have been a tad busy over here.
my pal (pic #1) crashed out during practice, and the young lad i look after (pic #2) came in 33rd on saturday, thus winning a bronze replica trophy.
:cheers: d

A308 MAN
05-06-2006, 11:40 PM
a day in the sunshine today .....