PDA

View Full Version : got my car back today having a full swissol done

steve f
25-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Got my car back and its having the full swissol treatment on saturday then we can do a comparison as its been zymoled last time

Friend of Cheeky
25-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Should this nail biting post not be in the car cleaning and waxing section?:)

steve f
25-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Should this nail biting post not be in the car cleaning and waxing section?:)
not sure but i aint cleaning it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SteveP
25-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Got my car back and its having the full swissol treatment on saturday then we can do a comparison as its been zymoled last time

better than zymol imo mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

steve f
25-04-2006, 04:22 PM
will let you know on saturday

Friend of Cheeky
25-04-2006, 04:28 PM
not sure but i aint cleaning it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lol:grin:

Angelis
25-04-2006, 05:20 PM

The same car?

steve f
25-04-2006, 07:31 PM
The same car?
yes its had some paintwork done to make it perfect you wanna buy it ???????

Angelis
25-04-2006, 08:06 PM
yes its had some paintwork done to make it perfect you wanna buy it ???????

No thanks, maybe when I retire and start getting my pension. :grin:

What was the process?

Did they strip the zymol firts before applying the swissol or just apply it over the zymol?

steve f
25-04-2006, 08:12 PM
No thanks, maybe when I retire and start getting my pension. :grin:

What was the process?

Did they strip the zymol firts before applying the swissol or just apply it over the zymol?
no zymol left on it been painted and compounded ready for the for sale section :wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

barabus
25-04-2006, 08:39 PM

SAME S1HT DIFFERENT LABEL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F1RGY
25-04-2006, 10:03 PM
You tight wad SteveF. You had your carZymoled for free, now you have had it taken off and I expect you are using somebody to Swissoil it for free also. The next thing you will be saying that you are doing it yourself. Did you put your name forward for the FOC Committee last weekend? Ah, sorry I forgot, you are not a member are you, so we wont be seeing you at any of the FOC events! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

barabus
25-04-2006, 10:16 PM
You tight wad SteveF. You had your carZymoled for free, now you have had it taken off and I expect you are using somebody to Swissoil it for free also. The next thing you will be saying that you are doing it yourself. Did you put your name forward for the FOC Committee last weekend? Ah, sorry I forgot, you are not a member are you, so we wont be seeing you at any of the FOC events! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Right it is a FREEBIE:laugh:

ted 191
25-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Has glyn moved to swissol:wink3:

A308 MAN
25-04-2006, 10:20 PM
..... so we wont be seeing you at any of the FOC events! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

every cloud has a silver lining, eh raymond ?

:cheers:, d

barabus
25-04-2006, 10:21 PM

iT'S NOT gLN:shocked:

Iain
25-04-2006, 11:10 PM

Good to see you back in the house Mr F. :thumbsup:

I.

Fraccie
25-04-2006, 11:12 PM
On a personnal level..............................Glad as hell that Ray is back,seriously.........................:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

F1RGY
25-04-2006, 11:17 PM
every cloud has a silver lining, eh raymond ?

I understand you and two mates have a new stage act ,is that correct Dave ? hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

A308 MAN
25-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I understand you and two mates have a new stage act ,is that correct Dave ? hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahaha
aye, it was proper fun, ray ..... i laughed all night long ... credit to rob and stewart (and the girls) for their contribution, it was a recipe for a truly memorable evening .... however, despite the standing ovation, there were no knickers thrown on the stage !

F1RGY
25-04-2006, 11:30 PM
aye, it was proper fun, ray ..... i laughed all night long ... credit to rob and stewart (and the girls) for their contribution, it was a recipe for a truly memorable evening .... however, despite the standing ovation, there were no knickers thrown on the stage !

Crikey Dave you were really belting out the Andy Williams number anybody got a picture ??????? hahaahahaha

400SPYDER
25-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Crikey Dave you were really belting out the Andy Williams number anybody got a picture ??????? hahaahahaha

Just to echo the sentiments above - great to see you Ray :):):)

steve f
26-04-2006, 06:30 AM
Welcome back you old fart as you see i am now promoting swissol as the zymol has gone from the car so stop hi-jacking my thread about the 3 fat fatter & very fat penguins that was at the foc ball and keep the thread on the swissol products otherwise i will not get my car done for free this weekend

F1RGY
26-04-2006, 06:52 AM
Welcome back you old fart as you see i am now promoting swissol as the zymol has gone from the car so stop hi-jacking my thread about the 3 fat fatter & very fat penguins that was at the foc ball and keep the thread on the swissol products otherwise i will not get my car done for free this weekend

Dont know what your on about M8 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

glyn o'donnell
27-04-2006, 02:58 PM

It`s ok guys, i have not moved to Swissol (never)

A308 MAN
27-04-2006, 03:06 PM
we reserved the right to the publication of any photographs/video of the performance ... these will be available down the high street soon.
cheap !

SteveP
27-04-2006, 03:09 PM
we reserved the right to the publication of any photographs/video of the performance ... these will be available down the high street soon.
cheap !

hope its in widescreen format

A308 MAN
27-04-2006, 03:11 PM
hope its in widescreen format
no-one biting on scooby.com ?

SteveP
27-04-2006, 03:17 PM
no-one biting on scooby.com ?

why you hungry again fatty :laugh: :laugh: