PDA

View Full Version : Barca v Arsenal

Fraccie
26-04-2006, 11:26 PM
If both have thier best teams available......it will be close,best of luck to the Gunners,my lack of football knowledge may show here,but ,i think if Arsenal go and attack them,i think they have a good chance.

Would be good to bring the Cup back here...........even though Englishmen are at a premium in the side!

F328GTS
27-04-2006, 08:37 AM
I think Arsenal will want it more which will help them, but all depends who gets the luck on the night. In a cup final anything can happen. Come on you GOONERS! :thumbsup:

v15ben
27-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Anything can happen in the one off final game... on current form Arsenal should get trashed off the park but as Liverpool showed last season, anything can happen in that final! Come on Arsenal!

stimo
27-04-2006, 10:59 AM
If both have thier best teams available......it will be close,best of luck to the Gunners,my lack of football knowledge may show here,but ,i think if Arsenal go and attack them,i think they have a good chance.

Would be good to bring the Cup back here...........even though Englishmen are at a premium in the side!

Yep anything can happen in a one off game. Its pretty obvious Barc are by far the best side and could win comfortably. For me Arsenal were opened up too easily by Villareal.

Hope im wrong, but 3-1 to Barca