PDA

View Full Version : Concerns over Rooneys fitness

Hud
17-05-2006, 09:06 AM

430RGT
17-05-2006, 06:40 PM
I really use to find these jokes funny, but being told that most percent of footballers have around only 12% body fat, kinda defines something that ain't exactly to explian (long silence for everyone due now) :grin:

spidermanUK
17-05-2006, 07:00 PM
I really use to find these jokes funny, but being told that most percent of footballers have around only 12% body fat, kinda defines something that ain't exactly to explian (long silence for everyone due now) :grin:
Congratulations mate! I've just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to decipher your one-liner.....................and failing miserably!:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh:

Be a good chap and give us a tiny clue as to what the bloody hell you're on about?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

barabus
17-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Congratulations mate! I've just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to decipher your one-liner.....................and failing miserably!:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh:

Be a good chap and give us a tiny clue as to what the bloody hell you're on about?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm bamboozled too:huh: :huh: :huh:

Fraccie
17-05-2006, 07:10 PM

I spent a maximum of 30 seconds on it and i`m afraid i had to admit defeat,unusually................