PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see Rugby is still value for Money

stimo
18-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Althought i dont agree with the Grand Final, play-off system to decided the Guiness Premiership of Rugby. What is great is that we have the two best teams in the country, in the final, at Twickenham and you can get tickets for 10. Sale vs Leicester, will be a cracking game and a great day out.

(for those who dont know much about rugby, its like Chelsea playing Manchester United in a one off final at Cardiff to decide who wins the Premier League - how much tickets for that i wonder)?

Jules
18-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Althought i dont agree with the Grand Final, play-off system to decided the Guiness Premiership of Rugby. What is great is that we have the two best teams in the country, in the final, at Twickenham and you can get tickets for 10. Sale vs Leicester, will be a cracking game and a great day out.

(for those who dont know much about rugby, its like Chelsea playing Manchester United in a one off final at Cardiff to decide who wins the Premier League - how much tickets for that i wonder)?

questionable if you could compare Sale with Man U, but agree, still excellent value for money:thumbsup: