PDA

View Full Version : Just taken delivery of 997 C4

Friend of Cheeky
25-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Ok, it's not mine. It's a hire car lent to me whilst the 355 gets repairs after some ******* **** reversed onto me.

However, I have to tell you that this car is absolutely brilliant in pretty much every respect. Miles better than any 996 (including the turbo IMO) and I want one.

This one is black with black alloys. Really stunning

Highly recommended:thumbsup:

But not Ferrari:thumbsdow

spidermanUK
25-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Ok, it's not mine. It's a hire car lent to me whilst the 355 gets repairs after some ******* **** reversed onto me.

However, I have to tell you that this car is absolutely brilliant in pretty much every respect. Miles better than any 996 (including the turbo IMO) and I want one.

This one is black with black alloys. Really stunning

Highly recommended:thumbsup:

But not Ferrari:thumbsdow
Nice "loan car"! If it's not a rude question, did you end up having to claim on your own insurance? And if so, which Co. was it? I'm only curious as to which Co.s are willing to provide decent loan cars! I know that Oded (Contiki) had a 360 while his 575 was being repaired:thumbsup:

Friend of Cheeky
26-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Nice "loan car"! If it's not a rude question, did you end up having to claim on your own insurance? And if so, which Co. was it? I'm only curious as to which Co.s are willing to provide decent loan cars! I know that Oded (Contiki) had a 360 while his 575 was being repaired:thumbsup:
Clive,

It was all sorted by the insurers of the van that hit me. They are Allianz Cornhill and I have to say that they have been very courteous, efficient and helpful at all times. I just asked them if they could provide me with a car equivalent to what I had lost. In fact, because the car is brand new and came straight form the dealer, it got to me later than they had promised, so they also sent me 200 for loss of use.:thumbsup:

Top service. I wil go to them for a quote myself at some point if this is how they operate