PDA

View Full Version : Yachts!

LeeP
14-11-2005, 12:01 PM
This is to get at all "Power Boaters". Pah - pain in the ***** more like!!

Hands up if you're a yachtie?

LeeP
14-12-2005, 08:55 PM
This is to get at all "Power Boaters". Pah - pain in the ***** more like!!

Hands up if you're a yachtie?

No yachties going to the London boat show? Are you all speed freaks on here?

:huh: (thinks ... Ferrari forum ... hmmmmm)

ferrari-spider
15-12-2005, 01:27 AM
In fact Lee, i go with my boss there most years. We went last year. He has a Laidenstine yacht.

matkat
15-12-2005, 08:36 AM
Chaz which one does He have?

ferrari-spider
15-12-2005, 12:22 PM
72ft 2100.

Simon
16-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Can't beat a couple engines in the back:grin: :grin:

Even better when a yachtie is behind a 60ft flybridge waiting to fill up :laugh: :laugh:

Jokes aside there are some fantastic boats out there.:thumbsup:

matkat
19-12-2005, 02:22 PM
72ft 2100.
Thanks for that do You have any pics of it?

ferrari-spider
19-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Oh yes indeed i have, as well as the old sunseeker that we had lst year.But after last weeks events regarding me posting pics, there is not a chance of me posting pictures again......ever:thumbsdow

steve f
19-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh yes indeed i have, as well as the old sunseeker that we had lst year.But after last weeks events regarding me posting pics, there is not a chance of me posting pictures again......ever:thumbsdow
look chaa i luv boats if i won the lotto a new 90FT preditor would be on a trailor behind my F50 so dont deprive of me pictures becorse of a few tosspots on here get them posted if anybody says out and you get scared just pm me and i will sort them out for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ted 191
19-12-2005, 09:08 PM
look chaa i luv boats if i won the lotto a new 90FT preditor would be on a trailor behind my F50 so dont deprive of me pictures becorse of a few tosspots on here get them posted if anybody says out and you get scared just pm me and i will sort them out for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I know were theirs a good 75ft preditor,mates just bought new 85ft pershing,in silver. Says sunseeker built like fords compaired
(and yes fitzy got more than 1 mate with a boat) :grin:

ferrari-spider
19-12-2005, 09:53 PM
look chaa i luv boats if i won the lotto a new 90FT preditor would be on a trailor behind my F50 so dont deprive of me pictures becorse of a few tosspots on here get them posted if anybody says out and you get scared just pm me and i will sort them out for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Hey Steve are you a member of the Yacht forum, i joined last year becourse the boss wants me to go for my qualifications:thumbsup: This is becourse two years ago i well we caused quite abit of damge when we hit another craft in Marbella:thumbsdow How we laughed........not:laugh: :laugh:

ted 191
19-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey Steve are you a member of the Yacht forum, i joined last year becourse the boss wants me to go for my qualifications:thumbsup: This is becourse two years ago i well we caused quite abit of damge when we hit another craft in Marbella:thumbsdow How we laughed........not:laugh: :laugh:
Dont call your boss richard by any chance ?

ferrari-spider
19-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Now if was Richard Branston, then two things would be definate. One he would have a 200ft super yacht:thumbsup: and second i would have an F50 me self:laugh: :laugh:

Pauli
19-12-2005, 10:16 PM

who you calling a *****ing tosspot?

steve f
19-12-2005, 10:36 PM
who you calling a *****ing tosspot?
there you go jumping to conclusions again:tongue3: :tongue3: did i mention you

Pauli
20-12-2005, 01:19 PM
there you go jumping to conclusions again:tongue3: :tongue3: did i mention you

shut it I resemble that remark!! :grin:

matkat
21-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Chaa any chance of PMing Them to Me?

LeeP
21-12-2005, 05:26 PM
So how many people are going to the London boat show in Jan?

steve f
21-12-2005, 05:38 PM
So how many people are going to the London boat show in Jan?
why are you organising another trip ?????????????

LeeP
21-12-2005, 05:58 PM

Are you planning on going? No, then shut the **** up. I'm going down with my dad - to look at proper boats with a diesel inboard and teek decks. None of these sh4gseeker things ;)

SteveP
21-12-2005, 05:58 PM
he he bet he dont turn up, start a poll

steve f
21-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Are you planning on going? No, then shut the **** up. I'm going down with my dad - to look at proper boats with a diesel inboard and teek decks. None of these sh4gseeker things ;)
see you open your mouth again and get it wrong been for the last 8 years on the trot

You should probably be ok with your dad holding your hand but watch for the phaedophile's at the train stations they go for target young BOYS

SteveP
21-12-2005, 06:14 PM
see you open your mouth again and get it wrong been for the last 8 years on the trot

You should probably be ok with your dad holding your hand but watch for the phaedophile's at the train stations they go for target young BOYS
he's gonna look at those new boats called

stalkerseekers.

he's already paid 800 in deposits for everyone to go, so should be ok

ceeagr
07-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Well i'll admit to owning a sail boat. her name is Jumunu and she's a pretty quick J109. Last year we won our class in the Fastnet and got quite a big campaign on this year.

Nice drive down to Hamble from London in the 430 early Saturday mornings as well. :grin: :grin:

Pic is from cork week two years ago.

Keith Jecks
07-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I'll be there Monday:grin:

LeeP
07-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Well i'll admit to owning a sail boat. her name is Jumunu and she's a pretty quick J109. Last year we won our class in the Fastnet and got quite a big campaign on this year.

Nice drive down to Hamble from London in the 430 early Saturday mornings as well. :grin: :grin:

Pic is from cork week two years ago.

The J109 class is awesome! Hamble marina is lovely - done a lot of my sailing around the solent. We used to hire 2 yachts and sail from Gosport, around the Isle, up to Southampon, around Chichester and pull into a few marinas for stops. Think the nicest was either Port Solent or Hamble itself.

Never done much competitive sailing (dinghy yes, not Yacht). Taken part in several regattas and over-nighters from our home port of Hartlepool down the east coast, but not the south. Ever short of crew, let me know. I'm more than Certified :thumbsup: