PDA

View Full Version : bought some harley wax

panterasteve
31-05-2006, 09:38 PM
found this on ebay and thought give it a go ,i know jonny who sells the wax from when i had my pantera and i know he knows his stuff when it comes to restoring cars,good price too,dont know if anyone else has used it ,but will let you know how it goes onces its arrived and ive waxed my car:thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Harly-Wax-Pre-Wax-cleaner-SPECIAL-OFFER-SAVE-3-00_W0QQitemZ8042730966QQcategoryZ72201QQcmdZViewIt em

barabus
31-05-2006, 09:41 PM
found this on ebay and thought give it a go ,i know jonny who sells the wax from when i had my pantera and i know he knows his stuff when it comes to restoring cars,good price too,dont know if anyone else has used it ,but will let you know how it goes onces its arrived and ive waxed my car:thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Harly-Wax-Pre-Wax-cleaner-SPECIAL-OFFER-SAVE-3-00_W0QQitemZ8042730966QQcategoryZ72201QQcmdZViewIt em

Ive seen that steve and wondered if it was any good, it talks the talk wait and see what you think?:thumbsup:

panterasteve
31-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Ive seen that steve and wondered if it was any good, it talks the talk wait and see what you think?:thumbsup:

hi si hows the beastie doin?i know what you mean he certainley has a a lot to say which sounds good but knowing him made the decision to give it a go,
if its that good its cheap as chips:grin:

MetroMan
01-06-2006, 05:49 AM
Well, well its takes some people a long time to discover the good stuff :grin:

Bought my H Wax over a year ago, best stuff I've ever used, imported it myself, '100% waxey stuff'...:laugh:

Still got several tins - 20 each + postage - now there's a deal.:thumbsup:

Phil

panterasteve
12-06-2006, 06:54 PM
update ,arrived promptly and can fully reccomend ,the 3m glaze is amazing stuff and the wax is easy to put on and off:thumbsup: all in cost 36.cheap as chips,makes you wonder why the zymols and swissols are so expensive:)

andy456M
13-06-2006, 10:25 PM
I have had my Harly Wax for about a year. Just as good as anything else I've used. A little more labour intensive than a liquid wax. I have always suspected that the more expensive waxes are a bit of a con.

What's this 3M glaze? I must get some.

panterasteve
13-06-2006, 11:29 PM
I have had my Harly Wax for about a year. Just as good as anything else I've used. A little more labour intensive than a liquid wax. I have always suspected that the more expensive waxes are a bit of a con.

What's this 3M glaze? I must get some.

andy look on the link on my first post its the bollux,the glase removes old waxes and fills swirl marks and leaves a nice shiny glaze which you seal in with the wax:thumbsup:

Fraccie
06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Put this on top of Bilt Hamber,good stuff,y`all save yourselves some money now,ya hear!

Lagerlout
06-07-2006, 10:02 PM
So you clayed with the BH product and used the BH balm? Then Harley wax?

I've got all three but haven't tried HW over the top. Does it improve the shine? I was blown away with the BH on it's own! :thumbsup:

Fraccie
06-07-2006, 11:37 PM
So you clayed with the BH product and used the BH balm? Then Harley wax?

I've got all three but haven't tried HW over the top. Does it improve the shine? I was blown away with the BH on it's own! :thumbsup:

Exactly as you say mate on my old Mondial,clay bar,BH to seal and then the HW for a great shine....IMHO of course..works though.

This post is serious and is meant to help