PDA

View Full Version : Zymol in the fridge?

t1grm
03-08-2006, 04:17 PM
The tub of Carbon Wax I recently received says ďrefrigerate after openingĒ on the side. :shocked:

Do they mean just store in a cool dry place or really refrigerate it? If so is it OK to put in my Kitchen fridge? Will it spoil the food? I donít fancy having to purchase a new fridge just to keep my Zymol in tip top condition. :cry:

Good job Iím single. Iím sure anyone with a partner would have no end of fun explaining why there is a tub of car wax in the kitchen fridge! :laugh:

Where do you keep yours?

Albert V8
03-08-2006, 04:54 PM
The tub of Carbon Wax I recently received says ďrefrigerate after openingĒ on the side. :shocked:

Do they mean just store in a cool dry place or really refrigerate it? If so is it OK to put in my Kitchen fridge? Will it spoil the food? I donít fancy having to purchase a new fridge just to keep my Zymol in tip top condition. :cry:

Good job Iím single. Iím sure anyone with a partner would have no end of fun explaining why there is a tub of car wax in the kitchen fridge! :laugh:

Where do you keep yours?

Been in my fridge for about a year now. I'm still here :)

Does the Zymol spoil after a period of time :huh:

D8EAN
03-08-2006, 06:33 PM
mines next to the butter

ric355
03-08-2006, 06:34 PM
It doesn't taste of much but Zymol is edible. Look on a tube of smarties and see what, apart from chocolate, is in them.

barabus
03-08-2006, 06:41 PM

Where do you keep yours?

Call yourself dedicated :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dave Z
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I sleep with mine:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

its perfectly safe in a cool dry place

Hud
04-08-2006, 08:03 AM

its perfectly safe in a cool dry place

she wont let me put it there, I'll have to make room in the fridge instead:grin:

steve f
04-08-2006, 08:45 AM
she wont let me put it there, I'll have to make room in the fridge instead:grin:
i always thought you was a real turn off :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Ravi 355
06-08-2006, 12:25 AM

That's 'cos yours costs 6 grand :laugh: :laugh: