PDA

View Full Version : My 360 Zymoled!

marcyt23
25-08-2006, 05:05 PM
had simon belli from ****** ****** around today to give the 360 the full vintage zymol treatment. he worked hard from 8 in the morning until 5 and it looks stunning! i would advise anyone wanting a good job done to ring simon. he will definitely be coming back to do top ups and look foward to the royale treatment! i cant post pictures because i am fick, so simon is going to post some pictures on this thread tonight. unfortunately it started raining so could only get pictures from in the garage but you get the idea! anyone interested, simons number is ***** ******

GrahamS
25-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Sorry Marc, had to amend your post slightly.

We've offered him the chance to sponsor the site, and he hasn't taken it up.

So he now asks his clients to advertise on his behalf.

It's not fair on the other sponsors who pay money to sponsor this section :thumbsdow

marcyt23
03-09-2006, 06:27 PM
well simon is useless and didnt post the pics so iv done it myself. managed to get the car out once the rain had stopped. here is my car guys, hope you like!

scuderia
03-09-2006, 08:09 PM
looks fantastic! great car enjoy....:thumbsup:

Jaz
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
looks stunning... what wax was used.?

marcyt23
03-09-2006, 09:24 PM
zymol vintage mate, not very good light when i took the pictures. in the sun its just incredible

hedge
03-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Simon did the 328 a few months ago and the results were astounding. PM me for contact details if u like.

Fraccie
03-09-2006, 11:55 PM
So the sponge is full of your paint?

re:Grahams post,sponser the site or """" """

panterasteve
04-09-2006, 10:09 PM
cut back and polished wax and glaze will cover a lot but you cant beat a good old tcut just remove scratches and restore colour,even more satisfying if you do it your self though,like having a good ****:thumbsup:

Fraccie
04-09-2006, 10:13 PM
cut back and polished wax and glaze will cover a lot but you cant beat a good old tcut just remove scratches and restore colour,even more satisfying if you do it your self though,like having a good ****:thumbsup:

PMSL Steve,quality....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stevew
04-09-2006, 10:17 PM

Classic mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

panterasteve
04-09-2006, 10:33 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin: sometimes i let the other half polish my pride n joy too but i let her use something a little less harsh than tcut:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fraccie
04-09-2006, 11:44 PM

Upon re-reading this Steve,i do believe it to be the funniest post on here for some time...bravo

panterasteve
05-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Upon re-reading this Steve,i do believe it to be the funniest post on here for some time...bravo

ade matey glad it made you laugh:grin: ,without wanting to hijack further al leave it at that,but getting back on topic:thumbsup: i can see why people have there cars proffesionally done as ive seen the depth of shine pics just dont do justice and to spend a full day what is a difficult labour intensive job gets my vote:thumbsup: