PDA

View Full Version : I love Dave Zymol

Friend of Cheeky
05-09-2006, 11:12 AM
:sweethear Here are few pics of the beautiful new car Dave and Al presented me with last week.

The photos really don't do it justice. The guys worked flat out for 10 hours and the car looks better amazing.

Thanks guys. I am delighted with the results:thumbsup:

Ravi 355
05-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Nice john :thumbsup: , I like Pic taken from the rear. BTW were you at the 'ring for the weekend of 1st & 2nd July this year - I think I know what the rest of your number plate says and remeber thinking it was quite comical at the time.

Hud
05-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Looks gorgeous john. You must be over the moon.

Friend of Cheeky
05-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Nice john :thumbsup: , I like Pic taken from the rear. BTW were you at the 'ring for the weekend of 1st & 2nd July this year - I think I know what the rest of your number plate says and remeber thinking it was quite comical at the time.
I'm sure there's a ring joke in there somewhere but I'l keep it clean.

Not me, Ravi. Haven't visited the ring for a while:wink3:

Ravi 355
05-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm sure there's a ring joke in there somewhere but I'l keep it clean.

Not me, Ravi. Haven't visited the ring for a while:wink3:

The car I saw had the plate M5 0RGY. It also had a challenge grille.

Hud
05-09-2006, 01:42 PM
The car I saw had the plate M5 0RGY. It also had a challenge grille.

So there was an ORGY at the ring?:grin: :grin:

AmoCS
05-09-2006, 06:10 PM
So there was an ORGY at the ring?:grin: :grin:

No wonder he;s fallen in love with Dave:shocked:

rmdferrari
05-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Propper job...... looks very nice indeed. :thumbsup: (do think young wipper-snapper Dave is too young to do cellulose paint) :hmmm:

Dave Z
05-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Propper job...... looks very nice indeed. :thumbsup: (do think young wipper-snapper Dave is too young to do cellulose paint) :hmmm:

Cellulose paint not a problem Rich :thumbsup:
Wipper snapper ........cheeky bar steward I'm 34 you know :grin: :grin:
Its nice to know I still have youth on my side:grin:

rmdferrari
05-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Cellulose paint not a problem Rich :thumbsup:
Wipper snapper ........cheeky bar steward I'm 34 you know :grin: :grin:
Its nice to know I still have youth on my side:grin:

OK Dave.... (you're very ugly compared to me...:smug3: but do look about 10 years younger) As I'm getting "A Bit Dale" about my car of late, I may ask when your down sarf sometime??? I've got cellulose aft of the bonnet, 2-pack for the pointy bit... is that ok?

Dave Z
05-09-2006, 11:42 PM
OK Dave.... (you're very ugly compared to me...:smug3: but do look about 10 years younger) As I'm getting "A Bit Dale" about my car of late, I may ask when your down sarf sometime??? I've got cellulose aft of the bonnet, 2-pack for the pointy bit... is that ok?

You dont want to let my mother hear you say that , she thinks i'm the most handsome bloke around:laugh: :laugh:

i'm cool with all paint types mate , :thumbsup:

rmdferrari
05-09-2006, 11:56 PM
You dont want to let my mother hear you say that , she thinks i'm the most handsome bloke around:laugh: :laugh:

i'm cool with all paint types mate , :thumbsup:

Like you're mother, I too think you are lovely Dave. ....... :kiss3:
If you could PM me an idea of price (bearing in mind I'm the poorest person here)... I'd be grateful. :thumbsup:

T Bird
28-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Unfortunately I managed to book dave and al on a day when it 'hissed' it down all day....

Despite the poor conditions, they persevered using an easy- up awning for protection. Sadly my plans for extending my garage have not come to fruition yet.... sorry lads!

However, these guys showed amazing commitment to making my car look as good as possible.... after an 11 hour shift (22 man hours!) they had to head for home, but because Dave and Al were not satisfied with there efforts (due to being hampered with the weather conditions) they returned this morning to give it a final Zymol and detail. Three hours later my car looks awesome....!

Thanks Dave and Al for a fantastic job....

By normal 'valet' standards it's incredibly expensive, but in this case you certainly get what you pay for.....worth every penny!

I cannot recommend Dave and Al highly enough... top blokes... top quality service.... and top finish....

Hazy
28-10-2006, 01:58 AM
Unfortunately I managed to book dave and al on a day when it 'hissed' it down all day....

Despite the poor conditions, they persevered using an easy- up awning for protection. Sadly my plans for extending my garage have not come to fruition yet.... sorry lads!

However, these guys showed amazing commitment to making my car look as good as possible.... after an 11 hour shift (22 man hours!) they had to head for home, but because Dave and Al were not satisfied with there efforts (due to being hampered with the weather conditions) they returned this morning to give it a final Zymol and detail. Three hours later my car looks awesome....!

Thanks Dave and Al for a fantastic job....

By normal 'valet' standards it's incredibly expensive, but in this case you certainly get what you pay for.....worth every penny!

I cannot recommend Dave and Al highly enough... top blokes... top quality service.... and top finish....

come on then dude...pics required:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: