PDA

View Full Version : Audi Q7

izza
22-09-2006, 01:12 AM
The wife was involved in a scrape with her Audi so we get a Q7 delivered as a courtesy car.

It is getting more attention than my CS! 11.30 at night in the p1ssing rain and there was a crowd of four (non of which thugs with bad intentions) looking all around.

Can someone tell me why people think this is a 'cool' car. Absolutely huge tank as far as I am concerned that has no place on our roads.

jos
22-09-2006, 08:05 AM
Hud would disagree based on his previous post but he got himself banned rather than disagree with you !

http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6839&highlight=audi

As I don't want a ban I'm going to agree with you....

JRS
22-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Q7 has to be one of the fugliest things I have ever seen :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

355OXO
22-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Saw the first one on the way to Le Mans this year, what made me laugh was it had done 240 miles and been off road as it had mud underneath it and all the alloys had corrosion on them, obviously better off road conditions in Chelsea!

Now if you really want to pose get a Range Rover Sport a polish it with Zymol.:laugh:

JRS
22-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Saw the first one on the way to Le Mans this year, what made me laugh was it had done 240 miles and been off road as it had mud underneath it and all the alloys had corrosion on them, obviously better off road conditions in Chelsea!

Now if you really want to pose get a Range Rover Sport a polish it with Zymol.:laugh:Now we talking , how about this baby

jos
22-09-2006, 03:07 PM
I borrowed a Nissan Murano this week - half the price of one of those tanks but very good to drive - except through 6ft 6in barriers in Chelsea.....

It was quite weird driving a big lump especially when every schoolboy's head turned to look at it

JRS
22-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I borrowed a Nissan Murano this week

But its a Nissan !!! you really want something that is far more un-reliable, increadably thirsty but seriously good looking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: