PDA

View Full Version : I am now using that "Harly Carnuba" wax

ferrari-spider
08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Oh yes indeed:grin: After using a light grade polishing compound i have appyed some of that Harly wax made from some Carnuba wax thingy:grin: All buffed using sheep skin mittons:laugh: And the finish is fantastic:thumbsup:
I bought the wax ever since discovering that www.detailingworld.co.uk Some fantastic information on there. I only read it for one hour and i was hooked:laugh: I do hope i dont become a sad'o and start claying and zymoling me spider:laugh:

panterasteve
23-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh yes indeed:grin: After using a light grade polishing compound i have appyed some of that Harly wax made from some Carnuba wax thingy:grin: All buffed using sheep skin mittons:laugh: And the finish is fantastic:thumbsup:
I bought the wax ever since discovering that www.detailingworld.co.uk Some fantastic information on there. I only read it for one hour and i was hooked:laugh: I do hope i dont become a sad'o and start claying and zymoling me spider:laugh:

try the 3m glaze just before waxing too,its amazing stuff,harly wax is good stuff and cheap too:thumbsup:

Fraccie
23-10-2006, 08:22 PM
try the 3m glaze just before waxing too,its amazing stuff,harly wax is good stuff and cheap too:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

been using Harley on mine for some time now,works well.Doing the glaze thing over the winter,farting about with paint has always scared me a little...:grin:

panterasteve
23-10-2006, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

been using Harley on mine for some time now,works well.Doing the glaze thing over the winter,farting about with paint has always scared me a little...:grin:

have you got the 3m glaze?peace if pi55 to use just do one panel at a time or half in your case with those big panels on yer bus:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

paintshield
23-10-2006, 09:04 PM
great site I hang out on there sometimes :)

Fraccie
23-10-2006, 11:25 PM
have you got the 3m glaze?peace if pi55 to use just do one panel at a time or half in your case with those big panels on yer bus:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SOD OFF....tight wad..:grin: :grin: :grin: