PDA

View Full Version : Dave Zymol paint correction

Hazy
19-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Cant get pics till the weekend, but prior to having Paintsheild apply their protective film, Dave has done his paintwork correction process on my spider, which although it was already good, now looks awesome. Not cheap, but if you want your exotica looking perfect, not a swirl in sight now. Dave will Zymol it after the film has gone on, pics to follow (unless Dave has any pics???)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stevew
19-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Look forward to the pics mate, question for you though, correct me if I am wrong(cos all I know about this paint film protection is what I've read on here)
"once the film is applied you are getting Dave to apply polish to the areas that are not covered with the film, I presume the covered areas you just wash as normal"?

Hazy
19-10-2006, 03:27 PM
No mate, Dave will Zymol the film too coz it builds up a protective layer which bird sheite and flys do not stick to, helping to keep the apperance of the car pukka:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

spidermanUK
19-10-2006, 05:45 PM
The paint correction process is very impressive! Dave's done 4 cars for me now and every one of them looks significantly better, particularly the 355:thumbsup:

Dave Z
19-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Look forward to the pics mate, question for you though, correct me if I am wrong(cos all I know about this paint film protection is what I've read on here)
"once the film is applied you are getting Dave to apply polish to the areas that are not covered with the film, I presume the covered areas you just wash as normal"?

Steve,
we Zymol over the film also as this puts more of a shine to it and helps it to blend in more:thumbsup:

t1grm
19-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this thread title has S&M overtones?

...thought so...