PDA

View Full Version : 360 respray

911elias
21-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Can anyone suggest best options for respray on black 360 please...

The front spoiler and bonnet have several stone chips that need doing, but there is also some serious scratches on top of one front wing as well as usual wear points at side door edges etc.

How much is it likely to cost and is it wort trying to do it on the cheap only to find orange peel etc when I go to collect it???

TESTADAZ
21-10-2006, 10:26 PM
:chilli :dancinbanana: :thumbsup: Hi, i've just had a guy respray the front bumper on my 360 and has done an excellent job, at a very good price and he picked up the bumper and returned it, great customer care so well recommended. he is based in croydon and his name is Nigel: 07816500621, i have his full company details at work and will post on monday.:dance: :dance:

Kam
21-10-2006, 10:30 PM

The front spoiler and bonnet have several stone chips that need doing, but there is also some serious scratches on top of one front wing as well as usual wear points at side door edges etc.

How much is it likely to cost and is it wort trying to do it on the cheap only to find orange peel etc when I go to collect it???

I was quoted roughly 1000-1500 for a full front end of my 360 a local indy.

KenC
21-10-2006, 10:30 PM
:chilli :dancinbanana: :thumbsup: Hi, i've just had a guy respray the front bumper on my 360 and has done an excellent job, at a very good price and he picked up the bumper and returned it, great customer care so well recommended. he is based in croydon and his name is Nigel: 07816500621, i have his full company details at work and will post on monday.:dance: :dance:

Is that Nigel355 who came to the Kent meet last week?

Iain
22-10-2006, 01:35 AM

A safe pair of hands in Surrey for that job would be Martin O'Leary at Moto-Marque in Chertsey - 01932 562788.

Does this kind of stuff all the time, not cheap but amongst the best. I believe he's still a member of the FOC - he knows his Ferraris.

I.

TESTADAZ
23-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Yes it was, Ken. Did a very good job.

KenC
23-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Yes it was, Ken. Did a very good job.

That's good for all members to know .

911elias
24-10-2006, 09:46 PM
A safe pair of hands in Surrey for that job would be Martin O'Leary at Moto-Marque in Chertsey - 01932 562788.

Does this kind of stuff all the time, not cheap but amongst the best. I believe he's still a member of the FOC - he knows his Ferraris.

I.

Went and saw MARTIN...1500 for basically whole front end and some additional touchups/polish out scuffs on laquer at rear...might be a bit expensive....waiting to see what Rardley estimate comes back with, but he certainly seems to know what he is doing...very professional and lots of references case pictures of all kinds of exotica on the wall...

NIGEL355
25-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Many thanks for coments Darren hope you got all back on car oka and looking good hope to see you at one of the meets soon.Nigel.:thumbsup:

TESTADAZ
26-10-2006, 01:44 PM
no worries nige, will need those air intakes done soon and maybe a little front bumper alignment!!:thumbsup: