PDA

View Full Version : Used HD Cleanse today

rmdferrari
23-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks to a kind birthday gift from ric355..... I did the bonnet, roof and rear cover with the stuff.

Had loads of swirl marks... water stains.... general cruddy deposits. Now all gone!!!:shocked: Some light scratching remains, but a "vast" improvment.

Couple of pics with my bollox camera, but even they show the reflections quite well.

Tip: Thought I should seal it afterwards with some polish.... didn't like it... dragged the cloth. May just Autoglym Supergloss protection over the top?

Fraccie
24-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Crap car,crap wax,crap swirls,crap camera and a crap mod.

Joking Rich,looks great....:thumbsup:

rmdferrari
24-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Crap car,crap wax,crap swirls,crap camera and a crap mod.

Joking Rich,looks great....:thumbsup:

.... yes, but the header tank and handbrake are in tip-top condition!:laugh: :laugh: :grin: :wink3:

tonyh
24-10-2006, 07:53 AM
seriously, that fqing camera....:shocked:

Fraccie
24-10-2006, 09:35 AM
.... yes, but the header tank and handbrake are in tip-top condition!:laugh: :laugh: :grin: :wink3:

So are mine now,and my knuckles are healing nicely...:thumbsup:

GrahamS
24-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Tip: Thought I should seal it afterwards with some polish.... didn't like it... dragged the cloth. May just Autoglym Supergloss protection over the top?
The Zymol instructions are very clear. Don't drive around without waxing it first :shocked:

Dave Z
24-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks to a kind birthday gift from ric355..... I did the bonnet, roof and rear cover with the stuff.

Had loads of swirl marks... water stains.... general cruddy deposits. Now all gone!!!:shocked: Some light scratching remains, but a "vast" improvment.

Couple of pics with my bollox camera, but even they show the reflections quite well.

Nice job Rich....very satisfying no doubt:thumbsup:
Thought ...dont put autoglym over it you muppet:grin: :grin:
hopefully you would have got some wax with your HD give me a bell and I'll run through how to use it properly:thumbsup:

ric355
24-10-2006, 07:25 PM
For Sale 1 pot of Zymol Titanium wax, 90-95% full. Best offer secures :grin:

rmdferrari
24-10-2006, 08:14 PM
For Sale 1 pot of Zymol Titanium wax, 90-95% full. Best offer secures :grin:

Damn... you got me there.. err, how does 2 sound??? And can you deliver? :grin:

Dave... thought I'd saved your number under "Z"... I haven't, can you PM me it pls?

Hud
24-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Great work Richard:thumbsup:

andy456M
24-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Gives it a good finish, red is the best for showing the shine:thumbsup:

I accidently cleaned a small section of my front wing with Muguires alloy wheel cleaner :mad:

Gave it a good finish actually:)

Soon washed it off though , clayed it and applied more polish. There doesn't appear to be any damage. :cry: