Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my car Zymoled (Royalle) taday

Name
    Philip

Default Got my car Zymoled (Royalle) taday

A big thank you to Dave Zymol (current forum waxing expert) who spent 12hrs doing my car today. I left the car with him in the morning before dawn and when I returned at 7pm he was still at it. Unfortunately I could not admire the car in all its glory as it was in the car park with halogen lighting. What i can surely say is that it is positively gleaming even under the artificial lighting and the TDF colour has taken on a darker and deeper shine. I'll take some pics over the weekend in the sunlight to show it off

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 355fiorano
    A big thank you to Dave Zymol (current forum waxing expert) who spent 12hrs doing my car today. I left the car with him in the morning before dawn and when I returned at 7pm he was still at it. Unfortunately I could not admire the car in all its glory as it was in the car park with halogen lighting. What i can surely say is that it is positively gleaming even under the artificial lighting and the TDF colour has taken on a darker and deeper shine. I'll take some pics over the weekend in the sunlight to show it off
    that guy must be knackered! hes at mine 6.30am tomorrow.

Name
    Si

Personally part of the fun of owning a ferrari I find is polishing it yourself and its a hell of a lot cheaper

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    Personally part of the fun of owning a ferrari I find is polishing it yourself and its a hell of a lot cheaper
    just cant get that finish tho.

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by Hud90n
    just cant get that finish tho.
    You havent seen mine lately

Name
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    I really hate polishing. I wish I liked it, I really do, as I completely get your point on cost. On the other hand I personally would never splash out £6k for wax or get the finish to such a high standard. Dave also gave the interior a clean, nourished the leather and also gave the engine a once over too

Name
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by Hud90n
    that guy must be knackered! hes at mine 6.30am tomorrow.
    He told me he was coming to you tomorrow. I tell you what mate, he still looked as fresh at 7pm as he did in the morning

Name
    Douglas

I would love to get my car done, but I fear that there is nowhere near enough space in my garage to be able to polish the car.
    Fine if itís nice weather, it can be done outside

So is it possible to book the wax on a weather-permitting basis?

Otherwise I guess I could leave the car in the underground work car park, but I fear that might be the equivalent of smoking 50 fags

Name
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by 355fiorano
    He told me he was coming to you tomorrow. I tell you what mate, he still looked as fresh at 7pm as he did in the morning
    that coz he has a siesta for 5 hours in the middle of his day whilst you are at work...

just kiddin, top bloke is our dave

Name
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy
    that coz he has a siesta for 5 hours in the middle of his day whilst you are at work...
    just kiddin, top bloke is our dave
    Hmmmm .... better go and review those CCTV tapes. I know the car park manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast