Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 week of 360 ownership and its for sale

Name
    J Heitmann

Default 1 week of 360 ownership and its for sale

And nothing to do with the car I would like to add !

Its a great car, ive really began to get to grips with it over the past week but the attention from the police is unbearable.
    I have been stopped twice now, the second time by an officer who was sure I had no insurance so when I showed him he then went onto to think I had no driving license.
    After I showed him the license he asked me what I did for a living, how much I earned etc etc.
    I always knew the car would be an attention grabber but its bearing to the point of ridiculous.
    Its very embarrasing being pulled over in the car with people laughing as they drive by

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

you for real??

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

how much

Name
    Warren OConnell

how ridiculous - the fact that youre selling not the police!

Name
    J Heitmann

Quote Originally Posted by tonyh View Post
    you for real??
    Of course.

2005 red F1 spider, creme leather, immaculate, 15k miles, ffsh 90k

Name
    G

360Jay, any reason why they may be stopping you? Are you 17 or something? Is theyre a clear reason why this is happening to you and not other 360 drivers?

Name
    cgt

I have to say I'm surprised. How old are you?

I have had Ferrari's since I was 22, so 12 years now, and never had any hassle. In fact the only time Police have shown an interest in the car is because they were enthusiasts.

Unless of course you drive like a complete lunatic, like one Ferrari owner I know, in which case I wouldnt be surprised

F1RGY is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    F1RGY

Default 360 are great

Quote Originally Posted by tonyh View Post
    you for real??
    No m8 he cant be , its probobly scared him with all that power hahahah I have had Ferraris and freinds with them since the late eighties and i have never heard that one before ,one week cos of the old bill
    We make a house into a home, after we have built it to a standard, not to a price! We like stripes on Scuds but NOT rear wings on 348s. We just like FERRARIs

Name
    J Heitmann

Im 34, have driven nice cars for several years and not had this much trouble since 10 years ago when i used to drive cossies.
    It may sound daft to some but when the hassle is to the point of ridiculous whats the point ?
    BTW: not been stopped by the police in the past 3 years before getting this car.

Name
    Rob

I've been lucky to have owned prancing pony's and lambos and have never been pulled by plod, most love them and have always given a good reaction to the car.

If you're comtemplating selling, due to a reaction from the police, then Ferrari ownership is not for you. If this is the car of your dreams and you've aspired to it then nothing, and I mean nothing would ever make you want to part from it.

I had my doubts about you when I read your "too harsh" post. I think with this post, you have confirmed my doubts.

Suggest you purchase a nice Ford Focus and enjoy your anonymity.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast