Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Running Reports - Discussion thread.

Name
    John

I wonder whether anybody except those of us who write this stuff ever actually read any of it, so it's all bit academic. I do like the fact that I can be rude about Bentley's without getting flamed by people with dodgy prostates though.

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by F328NVL
    I wonder whether anybody except those of us who write this stuff ever actually read any of it, so it's all bit academic. I do like the fact that I can be rude about Bentley's without getting flamed by people with dodgy prostates though.
    I read it all John and a fine humorous read it was too

stevew is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Expert
    Name
    Steve

I read them as well,find them some of the most interesting posts on the site keep them coming

GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Name
    GrandmasterG

Quote Originally Posted by F328NVL
    I read and enjoy them

Keep them coming John, and everybody else

Name
    Tom

I, too, read and enjoy all the reports.

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

I read them all, John, your latest one is particularly excellent

Name
    David Wrightson

I read them too.It's the first thing I check. When I get my copy of EVO mag the first thing I read is there running reports. Keeps you in touch with the real world.

sletti is offline It's basically an old car with a stripe - The Ferrari Challenge Stradale Club Member
    Name
    Stig

Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS
    I read them all, John, your latest one is particularly excellent
    I agree John's are of the highest quality, and if he doesn't already, he should do it for a living. They set the bar for all of us, and they certainly give me a standard to head to.

I read them all (obvioulsy I have to), but there is not one who does not contain useful information.
    S t i g (as in "a Stig"; not "the Stig")
    Please sponsor me on the Palace to palace bike ride in order to raise money for the Princes Trust.

Name
    Ade

Just a general comment. I cant believe ALL three of our 360 running reports, have shown issues with suspension ball joints. Thankfully all fixed under warranty. Defo something for new owners to watch out for.

Well at least Ferrari is consistent !!

Name
    David Wrightson

I agree Ade, must be a weak point. Even though I have had mine replaced under warranty I still get noises from the front of the car when I go over small bumps in the road. The worst is when I drive over those raised painted lines which remind you to slow down when entering a village etc. Does anyone else with a 360 have this?

I might take another 360 out on a test drive and compare.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast