Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: well she's up and running.......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default well she's up and running.......

    I managed ( no thanks to the AA ) to get the car to Verdi today and got a new battery - the boys there were so great they even gave me a bucket and sponge so I got a change to get her cleaned up..................

    it was complete pleasure to be behind the wheele again after such a long time - loved every minute.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Name
    Sunil
    Posts
    247

    Default

    CONGRATS LULU

    Feels great doesnt it when your finally get back behind the wheel after not using the car for the winter

    Hows the roof situation going?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Northumberland
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luluferrari21 View Post
    I managed ( no thanks to the AA ) to get the car to Verdi today and got a new battery - the boys there were so great they even gave me a bucket and sponge so I got a change to get her cleaned up..................

    it was complete pleasure to be behind the wheele again after such a long time - loved every minute.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFezza View Post
    CONGRATS LULU

    Feels great doesnt it when your finally get back behind the wheel after not using the car for the winter

    Hows the roof situation going?


    It felt FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really I love my manual gears and when you just accelerate and change into second gear ohhhhhhhhh!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!! what a turn on!!! I never understand anyone ( sorry guys) who gets F1 car!!!


    Haven't looked into roof yet - just wanted to the get the car started
    as it stopped twice on the A40 in the middle of the road!!( very embarrassing) as the AA wouldn't towe it to Verdi!!!

    Hence I was away from my other baby ( Layla ) for 6 hours in total ( OK OK OK that included washing my F car and loving it ) so the roof has to wait!!

    really can't wait to meet up with you guys next time you go for a drive!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Northumberland
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    You'll be needing a Ferrari baby seat next. Mothercare do them

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark308 View Post
    I tried to up load a few pics but for some reason this website doesn't like my pics

    I think they are too big !!! so size does matter!!!

    how can I reduce the size so I can put a few on here??


    I took lots specially for this site!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark308 View Post
    You'll be needing a Ferrari baby seat next. Mothercare do them
    got one already

    actually one of the first things I got as soon as I found I was pregnant

  8. #8
    Fraccie's Avatar
    Fraccie is offline Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dilligaf
    Name
    Ade
    Posts
    25,945

    Default

    Download PICASA, google it and you can resize amongst other things......
    4052'31.17"N............. 2920'25.48"E

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraccie View Post
    Download PICASA, google it and you can resize amongst other things......
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    Lulu K
    Posts
    396

    Default

    some photos
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •