Thread: On reflection...........

Name
    Adam

Default On reflection...........

........Zymol is just the bollox. After a couple of hours topping up Daves handiwork, I could see the reflection of the Ferrari flag in the back of my garage on the car as clear as day!!! Well impressed. so I took a pic! Sorry for the mobile phone pics, t'was all I had..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Name
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy
    ........Zymol is just the bollox. After a couple of hours topping up Daves handiwork, I could see the reflection of the Ferrari flag in the back of my garage on the car as clear as day!!! Well impressed. so I took a pic! Sorry for the mobile phone pics, t'was all I had..
    nice work but theres a grubby mark in the top pic or was that a grubby adam!!

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

Yup, that's him Ian....don't get much better than that I'm afraid.... grubby pikey, been out tarmaccing...

Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Sy

I zymoled my car on thursday. Took it out saturday night and it got very dirty again.

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy
    You Polishing Plonker.....and you had a go at me and steve for our reflections

Name
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    You Polishing Plonker.....and you had a go at me and steve for our reflections
    as yes but my reflection was so good it was in glorious technicolour Si, not the one shade of red of yours and fitzy's