Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Are Ferrari Losing the Plot

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kent
    Name
    Joe
    Posts
    2,997

    Default Are Ferrari Losing the Plot

    I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

    Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!

    Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    12 Cylinder Village
    Name
    Si
    Posts
    13,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

    Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!

    Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5
    I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Kent
    Name
    Joe
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

    I think they wouldnt go wrong with our man JB??? HES ON FIRE

  4. #4
    Iain is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    .
    Name
    Iain
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.
    Lord knows why they took Massa - well we do of course - Nicholas Todt is his manager.....

    Rosberg's done all of 2 races & is known to be on at least a 2 year deal with WIlliams - lord knows why they'd even think of trying to sign him now.

    As for qualifying performance in Aus - well thats what happens when you put legal wings on the thing.

    I.

  5. #5
    MalcH's Avatar
    MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Astley, Manchester.
    Name
    Malc Holden
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Hey guys it is early season yet. Though it is dissapointing.

    As for Massa, well just look at Rubens performance today. I mean the Ferrari is not at its best, however JB is proving the Honda is.

  6. #6
    steve f's Avatar
    steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    yorkshire
    Name
    steve
    Posts
    13,041

    Default

    F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    End of Essex
    Name
    Gemm
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    Very disappointing race today for us (although the race itself was great), but I could kind of foresee it by the way the weekend was going. I just hope this was one of those races everything just goes wrong and the only one in the season. We'd have to be stronger at Imola. FORZA FERRARI!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Close to the action...
    Name
    Rgt
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now
    I agree, it's become too complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemm
    FORZA FERRARI!
    For Life!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Name
    Simon Belli
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now
    Your just to old to understand it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mclaren Ville
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Your just to old to understand it
    Funny I was thinking the same thing.

    Go on Kimi!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •