Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Ferrari Losing the Plot

Name
    Joe

Default Are Ferrari Losing the Plot

I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!

Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    I for one have seen a different team in Ferrari at the begining of this season, have they lost the plot ??

Especially with todays performance and signing that **** Massa!!!

Pit crew leaving stuff on the car etc etc , a former shadow of the team that was winning in 2004-5
    I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

Name
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    I agree Joe, every time I watch I'm thinking this time they'll be better only to get pissed off again, It's hard to see how they can get it so wrong. I don't believe Schueys had it tho he's as frustrated as the tifosi. Yea why Massa I don't get that, he's too irratic I hear they're after Nico Rosberg now.

I think they wouldnt go wrong with our man JB??? HES ON FIRE

Iain is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Iain

Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    Lord knows why they took Massa - well we do of course - Nicholas Todt is his manager.....

Rosberg's done all of 2 races & is known to be on at least a 2 year deal with WIlliams - lord knows why they'd even think of trying to sign him now.

As for qualifying performance in Aus - well thats what happens when you put legal wings on the thing.

I.

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Hey guys it is early season yet. Though it is dissapointing.

As for Massa, well just look at Rubens performance today. I mean the Ferrari is not at its best, however JB is proving the Honda is.

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now

Name
    Gemm

Very disappointing race today for us (although the race itself was great), but I could kind of foresee it by the way the weekend was going. I just hope this was one of those races everything just goes wrong and the only one in the season. We'd have to be stronger at Imola. FORZA FERRARI!

Name
    Rgt

Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    F1 racing has lost the plot to hard to follow with all these new rules and regs dont even bother watching it anymore i think its boring now
    I agree, it's become too complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemm
    FORZA FERRARI!
    For Life!

Name
    Simon Belli

Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    Your just to old to understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Your just to old to understand it
    Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Go on Kimi!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast