Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287
Results 2,861 to 2,868 of 2868

Thread: New users post here.....

Arun_ is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Club Member
    Name
    Arun Punia

Default New member

Hi all, new to the forum. Never owned a Ferrari but looking to purchase one in the near future. Id love a 355 or something similar.

Also how would I post in the For sale section?

Name
    jos

Default Welcome

Let us know how you get on and if you have any questions

There should be numerous (now quite old) 355 buying threads but the advice should remain the same

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Welcome Arun.

Is it an F355 you specifically want or is a 348 or 360 in there too?

Name
    Richard

Morning all, after many years of driving flat sixes, the time has come to make my first foray into the world of Ferrari and am looking at adding a 599 GTB to the stable in the New Year. Will be doing more reading around here on what to look for as well as the few buying guides I've found on the web, but any other resources you can point me at would be welcome.

Cheers,

Richard

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by RT964 View Post
    Morning all, after many years of driving flat sixes, the time has come to make my first foray into the world of Ferrari and am looking at adding a 599 GTB to the stable in the New Year. Will be doing more reading around here on what to look for as well as the few buying guides I've found on the web, but any other resources you can point me at would be welcome.

Cheers,

Richard
    Hi Richard and welcome to CS

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by RT964 View Post

Cheers,

Richard
    I have own a 2009 599 of which I have done the vast majority of its 30,000 Miles

I use it primarily for Long Distance Regularity Rallies. It has Run 3 X Mille Miglia's and has a class win under its belt.

Have done Motorpsort for heroes with it and always driven it to and from the various continental events it has been on.

I know the few (minor) weakness of the design and the remedies along with REAL costs of ownership.

Running a V12 Ferrari of any era is a serious undertaking but also without doubt by far the greatest motoring experience you are likely to have in your lifetime.

Any questions fire away

Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Hi Richard and welcome to CS
    Thanks for the warm welcome

Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    I have own a 2009 599 of which I have done the vast majority of its 30,000 Miles

I use it primarily for Long Distance Regularity Rallies. It has Run 3 X Mille Miglia's and has a class win under its belt.

Have done Motorpsort for heroes with it and always driven it to and from the various continental events it has been on.

I know the few (minor) weakness of the design and the remedies along with REAL costs of ownership.

Running a V12 Ferrari of any era is a serious undertaking but also without doubt by far the greatest motoring experience you are likely to have in your lifetime.

Any questions fire away
    That's very kind. I have had a read of your thread (all 24 pages !) which was very useful. I think I am going in to this with my eyes open and am not expecting this to be a necessarily cheap car to run, however it'll be my 3rd car and likely only do a few thousand miles a year (even my DD struggles to do more than 7k a year as I spend a lot of my time on a plane going somewhere for work !). I'll probably post something up in the Ferrari Talk section regarding my search as there are a couple of cars that have already caught my eye and would be good to see if anyone on here has any knowledge of them.