Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AIB Insurance

AIBInsurance is offline Del Boy's Reliant Robin Sponsor
    Name
    AIB Insurance

Default AIB Insurance

Just a quick note to say we are able to quote for new, classic and vintage Ferrari's and have tailored offerings that can include breakdown cover, agreed value, track day cover, and high mileage vehicles all on request.

We also provide healthy discounts for limited mileage, garaging discounts and length of ownership and experience discounts.

Call the team now on 02380 268351 for an instant quote or visit http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/ferrari-insurance
    Call AIB Insurance on 02380 268351 - offering tailored insurance for over 20 years

Name
    AIB Insurance

Just a quick note to those who have already taken out insurance with ourselves.

To answer a question raised a couple of times, yes we can offer agreed value - ask us about for more information.

AIB Insurance
    02380 268351
    Call AIB Insurance on 02380 268351 - offering tailored insurance for over 20 years

Name
    AIB Insurance

Just a quick message to wish all at Club Scuderia a very happy new year and to thank those that have contacted us and arranged insurance with us already.

We can cover both new, classic and vintage vehicles and have a host of insurer partners who can tailor policies around your needs.

Thanks again and should we be able to assist, call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us at www.aib-insurance.co.uk

Name
    AIB Insurance

August saw us insure more Ferrari's than ever before, another record month.

Again, we would like to thank those who have contacted us for a quotation and especially those that have then arranged insurance with ourselves.

Name
    AIB Insurance

Just as a bit of fun we thought we would introduce you to Jenna who has recently joined our team, see:

http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news/jenna-stronach

Despite her looks (she told us to say that) she has worked in insurance for many years and is very familiar with the the requirements of the exotic and luxury car owner.

Her and the team can be contacted on 02380 268351

Thanks again for your continued business.

Name
    Ian

Default Another thumbs up to AIB

Just want to add my praises to AIB (Darren specifically) for the concise and pleasant experience he made my 360 renewal this year.
    Darren certainly knows his stuff and gave me all the details needed with good humour as well, many thanks

Cheers
    Ian

Name
    Dave McGuire

They were no good for me could not offer a competitive quote, eventually went with Adrian Flux around 500 cheaper for the same policy I wanted from AIB.

Name
    Me

Admiral multi car for me. Got my f430 and my BMW 330d covered for 1,400. Not bad for a 31 year old with no no claims for the pony.

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by MrSheep View Post
    Admiral multi car for me. Got my f430 and my BMW 330d covered for 1,400. Not bad for a 31 year old with no no claims for the pony.
    AIB all the way for me.

With three 'collector' cars already north of 100k each and climbing, and three other performance cars based in my postcode Adrian Flux and Admiral, direct line etc can't even get close to the quality of cover of a good HNWI policy.

All the above 'mainstream suppliers' are all AXA underwritten anyway so all they are trading is their own margin which they either give you or downgrade your cover while schmoozing you over the phone / online.

Questions to ask?
    Can you drive any other vehicle fully comp?
    Do you have an agreed value for your appreciating asset?
    Do you have control over the repairer should the worst happen?
    Are track days included?
    Can my kids drive any of the cars?

No claims by vehicle is a con BTW. You are the main risk and you cannot drive two cars at once.

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Do you have an agreed value for your appreciating asset?
    Do you have control over the repairer should the worst happen?
    These two points made AIB the one for us with the Ferrari. We had that, our MX5 & Boxster S all with Admiral at 880
    but decided the risk was simply to great to keep the 360 on that policy, although we're prepared to take the risk with the other two.

Can you imagine it being repaired at some random workshop of Admiral's choosing? Flush any value left in the car right down the toilet. It could be devastating.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast