Thread: Concerns over Rooneys fitness

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Default Concerns over Rooneys fitness

Attached Images Attached Images  

Name
    Rgt

I really use to find these jokes funny, but being told that most percent of footballers have around only 12% body fat, kinda defines something that ain't exactly to explian (long silence for everyone due now)

Name
    Clive

Quote Originally Posted by 430RGT
    I really use to find these jokes funny, but being told that most percent of footballers have around only 12% body fat, kinda defines something that ain't exactly to explian (long silence for everyone due now)
    Congratulations mate! I've just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to decipher your one-liner.....................and failing miserably!

Be a good chap and give us a tiny clue as to what the bloody hell you're on about?

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by spidermanUK
    Congratulations mate! I've just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to decipher your one-liner.....................and failing miserably!

Be a good chap and give us a tiny clue as to what the bloody hell you're on about?
    I'm bamboozled too

Fraccie is offline Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right Club Member
    Name
    Ade

Quote Originally Posted by spidermanUK

I spent a maximum of 30 seconds on it and i`m afraid i had to admit defeat,unusually................
    4052'31.17"N............. 2920'25.48"E