Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sore loser

Name
    cgt

Name
    ade

Default *anker

why is it if nico gets near Hamilton,the **** gets on the radio to complain, if Hamilton pushes nico off he`s a bloody hero, arrogant *rick

Name
    Geoff T

Quote Originally Posted by sssdu01 View Post
    Well I disagree !! Thought the way the hat was thrown was a bit off. Remember Nico has just seen the slim chance of beating Lewis disappear ......... look at his body language sat on the seat- so Lewis was stupid to throw the hat at him in a dismissive way - he would have been better off just leaving him alone or walking over to offer a consolatory handshake along with the hat.

These guys are running on adrenaline for 2 hours so will be idiots for a while after
    +1

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Quote Originally Posted by ade146 View Post
    why is it if nico gets near Hamilton,the **** gets on the radio to complain, if Hamilton pushes nico off he`s a bloody hero, arrogant *rick

Name
    Nick Rayat

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ade146 View Post
    And let the truth be known

Name
    Nick Rayat

Could i have the answer to this please,who's arse is Wollf/Lauda & Lowe lost up,is it their own or Hamiltons.

Name
    Mallard

I think it's the driver that is most likely, and does, produce results. Makes the the whole companies life easier.
    Thought that would be obvious.
    All the most successful drivers seem to be self centred and get the teams to concentrate on them rather than the team mate but they have to deliver.
    Bit like Vettel and MS at Ferrari
    In the end the best driver in the team won and Nico didn't handle it very well, although his feelings are understandable.

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Nico's a good driver.
    Hamilton is a great driver.
    It's no different than any other team in the past.....
    I never liked Schumacher (shock horror) because he manipulated the team around him and took wins off team mates when he just didn't need to......
    I think Mercedes are being fair to both drivers.
    Nico is smarting because he has the car and chance of being world champ and is being fairly beaten.
    As Mansell said yesterday....Nico needs to stop looking at/blaming Lewis and make his own mark.

Name
    cgt

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    As Mansell said yesterday....Nico needs to stop looking at/blaming Lewis and make his own mark.
    Which is precisely the situation Nige was in against Prost but he did learn from and once he did he went on to be more successful. And Prost was a far more dominant team-mate than Hamilton is to Rosberg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12