Thread: 355 sports exhaust

Name
    S J Walker

Default 355 sports exhaust

Whats the best sports exhaust for a 355, whats the cost, new and used for one and where would you recomend buying-fitting it

Name
    Clive

Quote Originally Posted by sjw ferrari
    Whats the best sports exhaust for a 355, whats the cost, new and used for one and where would you recomend buying-fitting it
    It all depends on the effect you're trying to achieve! If you want people's ears to bleed from 3 miles, a de-cat Capristo level 3 does that job nicely!

If you want a slightly less painful system, but still gets you noticed, a level 1 Capristo does the job very well!

If you want to just turn the noise up a little, and increase the trailing throttle pops & bangs considerably, then a Tubi is great! That's what I've got

There are a few sound files on here, but TBH you really need to hear them in person to fully appreciate them! So a good excuse to come on a meet!

Name
    S J Walker

Quote Originally Posted by spidermanUK
    It all depends on the effect you're trying to achieve! If you want people's ears to bleed from 3 miles, a de-cat Capristo level 3 does that job nicely!

If you want a slightly less painful system, but still gets you noticed, a level 1 Capristo does the job very well!

If you want to just turn the noise up a little, and increase the trailing throttle pops & bangs considerably, then a Tubi is great! That's what I've got

There are a few sound files on here, but TBH you really need to hear them in person to fully appreciate them! So a good excuse to come on a meet!

Are there different levels of sound on a tubi to?? does the cost go up with the noise level

GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Name
    GrandmasterG

Quote Originally Posted by sjw ferrari
    Are there different levels of sound on a tubi to?? does the cost go up with the noise level
    Tubi is just one level.

As far as I know the costs for a Capristo are identical regardless of which level you go for.

And when I bought mine, the price difference betwwen Tubi and Capristo was only 20 so it's all down to which you like the sound of better

The offical UK supplier for Capristo is Verdi Ferrari, who sponsor this site

www.verdiferrari.biz

Name
    JW

Capristo baby

Name
    Kwang

Mine's in Verdi having a Capristo fitted

Name
    Nick

This week I have fitted a Quicksilver from Eurospares, sounds great, I wouldn't think it is as loud as Grahams tho, sounds similar to a Tubi I believe. What did it for me it was around a third of the price of a Tubi/Capristo