Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 355 sports exhaust

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Name
    S J Walker
    Posts
    631

    Default 355 sports exhaust

    Whats the best sports exhaust for a 355, whats the cost, new and used for one and where would you recomend buying-fitting it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Herts/South Beds
    Name
    Clive
    Posts
    4,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjw ferrari
    Whats the best sports exhaust for a 355, whats the cost, new and used for one and where would you recomend buying-fitting it
    It all depends on the effect you're trying to achieve! If you want people's ears to bleed from 3 miles, a de-cat Capristo level 3 does that job nicely!

    If you want a slightly less painful system, but still gets you noticed, a level 1 Capristo does the job very well!

    If you want to just turn the noise up a little, and increase the trailing throttle pops & bangs considerably, then a Tubi is great! That's what I've got

    There are a few sound files on here, but TBH you really need to hear them in person to fully appreciate them! So a good excuse to come on a meet!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Name
    S J Walker
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanUK
    It all depends on the effect you're trying to achieve! If you want people's ears to bleed from 3 miles, a de-cat Capristo level 3 does that job nicely!

    If you want a slightly less painful system, but still gets you noticed, a level 1 Capristo does the job very well!

    If you want to just turn the noise up a little, and increase the trailing throttle pops & bangs considerably, then a Tubi is great! That's what I've got

    There are a few sound files on here, but TBH you really need to hear them in person to fully appreciate them! So a good excuse to come on a meet!

    Are there different levels of sound on a tubi to?? does the cost go up with the noise level

  4. #4
    GrahamS's Avatar
    GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NW Kent
    Name
    GrandmasterG
    Posts
    23,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjw ferrari
    Are there different levels of sound on a tubi to?? does the cost go up with the noise level
    Tubi is just one level.

    As far as I know the costs for a Capristo are identical regardless of which level you go for.

    And when I bought mine, the price difference betwwen Tubi and Capristo was only 20 so it's all down to which you like the sound of better

    The offical UK supplier for Capristo is Verdi Ferrari, who sponsor this site

    www.verdiferrari.biz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London SE1/Sevenoaks
    Name
    JW
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Capristo baby

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Name
    Kwang
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Mine's in Verdi having a Capristo fitted

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Name
    Nick
    Posts
    301

    Default

    This week I have fitted a Quicksilver from Eurospares, sounds great, I wouldn't think it is as loud as Grahams tho, sounds similar to a Tubi I believe. What did it for me it was around a third of the price of a Tubi/Capristo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •