Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 348for sale

Name
    Marc

Default 348for sale

ive a 348 spider red with creme in top condition considering putting up.. 28k miles and lether toolbox , service book etc with history
    anyone interested please let me know before i advertise live this weekend
    1994 by the way and had cambelt out service last year so all in top shape.
    Last edited by Club Scuderia; 22-04-2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: moved as in wrong thread

Name
    Phil hunt

Hi
    Is it rhd
    Thanks

Name
    Marc

yes of course

Name
    Marc

348 SPIDER red with cream leather in great condition is now on live car and classic
    I have put it on for reasonable 89,999 as it is in great condition and superb history, FSH and interior looks fantastic.
    Tempted to push the price out their but reconsidered and think its a fair price for a superb and rare car.
    Thanks guys

Name
    jos

I may be mistaken but that seems rather ambitious compared with current dealer ads etc in PH

Nosevi is online now There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    I may be mistaken but that seems rather ambitious compared with current dealer ads etc in PH
    You can but ask

Hi Marc, good luck with the sale. If you want to whet the appetite of potential buyers on here you could post some pictures or even a link to an advert with pictures.

Regarding the interior, if it's 'as new' it'll add value so it's reasonable to price accordingly. Taking a shabby interior and making it totally 'as new' costs about 6k or there abouts - I had this done with my TS. All new leather everywhere, new carpets, all plastic refinished etc. I'm not saying it'll add exactly that to the value but it'll probably add a chunk of it - maybe 5k if it's absolutely 'as new'....... I'm guessing though.

As I said, best of luck with the sale

Name
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    You can but ask

Hi Marc, good luck with the sale. If you want to whet the appetite of potential buyers on here you could post some pictures or even a link to an advert with pictures.

Regarding the interior, if it's 'as new' it'll add value so it's reasonable to price accordingly. Taking a shabby interior and making it totally 'as new' costs about 6k or there abouts - I had this done with my TS. All new leather everywhere, new carpets, all plastic refinished etc. I'm not saying it'll add exactly that to the value but it'll probably add a chunk of it - maybe 5k if it's absolutely 'as new'....... I'm guessing though.

As I said, best of luck with the sale
    Thanks yes the interior is really as new as is the bodywork and with it being 1 of only 68 in the Rosso and cream combination with the lowest mileage out their by at least 10k this is why i feel the price is right .. very hard to find like for like when they are so rare these spiders in correct colour with low miles and extensive history and paperwork , leather holders etc
    i shall try and put some pictures up as soon as i can find out how to do so haha

Name
    jos

Quote Originally Posted by T23RNY View Post
    very hard to find like for like
    I see Tim Walker has a nice looking Red/Crema and Cartwright Red/black !

Name
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    I see Tim Walker has a nice looking Red/Crema and Cartwright Red/black !
    Like for like as in same year, condition, ferrari history and background eg: not stood still for ten years needing extensive work and also all original parts, never messed with.
    My example is all original unlike that example

Nosevi is online now There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by T23RNY View Post
    Thanks yes the interior is really as new as is the bodywork and with it being 1 of only 68 in the Rosso and cream combination with the lowest mileage out their by at least 10k this is why i feel the price is right .. very hard to find like for like when they are so rare these spiders in correct colour with low miles and extensive history and paperwork , leather holders etc
    i shall try and put some pictures up as soon as i can find out how to do so haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast