Thread: Seasons greetings

swnyradar is offline Only useful for school runs - The Ferrari 308GT4 Club Member
    Name
    Mike

Default Seasons greetings

Don’t do facebook or the like, which I suppose is how most pass this message on these days, so wanted to give my season greetings to my CS buddies.

I’ve made some great friends over the last few years through CS (and continue to make new ones), especially since we’ve started meeting in real life on a regular basis!
    I’ve been to a few friends homes and gotten to know their lovely wives and families too.
    All the best for Xmas & 2019, and look forward to meeting up in May (btw, I reckon Bruce could be knocking on 200mph in the SF )

And no, I haven’t been on the drink........yet
    Last edited by swnyradar; 24-12-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Happy Christmas, Mike. And the same to all the rest of you lot on CS.

A348W is offline I don't use deodorant Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Mike, and everybody else on CS, I hope you and yours have a great Xmas and new year.

Meeting lots of like minded petrolheads over the last year has certainly been the highlight of Ferrari ownership; well that and the loud pedal obviously

We are both looking forward to May

Now for some Christmas cheer

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Default Seasons greetings

Quote Originally Posted by swnyradar View Post
    Donít do facebook or the like, which I suppose is how most pass this message on these days, so wanted to give my season greetings to my CS buddies.

Iíve made some great friends over the last few years through CS (and continue to make new ones), especially since weíve started meeting in real life on a regular basis!
    Iíve been to a few friends homes and gotten to know their lovely wives and families too.
    All the best for Xmas & 2019, and look forward to meeting up in May (btw, I reckon Bruce could be knocking on 200mph in the SF )

And no, I havenít been on the drink........yet
    You should get with program Mike.....even CS has a FB page ;)
    Although as you say thereís nothing quite like face to face.

All the very best to you, Alison and Harry as well and I hope you have a great few days down time.

Same goes for the rest on here and hopefully not too many are working through.

We should try to meet up at least a couple of times next year...
    The Supercar Event is at Goodwood early summer so maybe we can organise something informal around that and the breakfast club.

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Very late to the party. I don't 'forum' or even get my laptop out over the Christmas period if I can help it. Working in IT it's just a busman's holiday using the bloomin devices of pure evil
    As I don't remember my CS password unless I'm on the puter I don't go. Same for any car forum.

FB on the other hand.

Anyway all the best for 2019 CS'ers