Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anything selling?

JohnJStewart is offline Only useful for school runs - The Ferrari 308GT4 Club Member
    Name
    John Stewart

Default Is anything selling?

Not had even a sniff at my F430 Spider. It's properly sorted and a great car - albeit maybe not everyone's favourite colour - black isn't as popular as red I guess.......Name:  Front Left 1.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  83.4 KBName:  Front Right 1.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  68.6 KBName:  Left Side 2.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  73.8 KB

I'd like to get into a 458 at some point. I am guessing that I will find that 458's are the hottest thing in the world when I try to buy one....prices going up, no discounts and the usual dealer hand wringing.

Nosevi is online now There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

I know of 4x 348s that have sold in the past month or so, guessing more than that have actually changed hands and itís obviously a much smaller market than the 430, so some cars are finally selling. 2 of those sold were from KHPC which I noticed immediately got another one into stock (or on SOR - not sure how they operate) and that car is priced high so they appear to be of the opinion they can shift cars in the current climate.

Just a snapshot of the lower end of the market so not sure if it translates upwards but maybe things are starting to edge forwards again.

That said I asked a mate whoís a dealer if the 348s moving (he ppiíd one of them) was a sign of the market opening up again and he said not really so itís probably a bit premature to call it yet.

And yes, 3 of those 348s were red (the 4th was a yellow Spider) but I have to say, your 430 looks fantastic in black. Really suits the car.

Name
    jos

Threads on PH suggest lots of McLarens are being bought....

Its a bit early for me to comment on Ferraris

http://www.rardleymotors.com/docs2/c...del_year%20ASC

dave964 is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    Threads on PH suggest lots of McLarens are being bought....

Its a bit early for me to comment on Ferraris

http://www.rardleymotors.com/docs2/c...del_year%20ASC
    Ironic really, since my one concern about buying the McLaren is that people tell you that you'd struggle to even give them away!

I got a few calls about my 360 pretty quickly, but it was obviously pretty keenly priced.

Ah, so Jos - decided to sell and buy the 12C eh?

ETA : And that 430 really is very very lovely.

Name
    jos

The plan is to go into retirement with only one weekend car - not sure how long that'll last

Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    The plan is to go into retirement with only one weekend car - not sure how long that'll last
    Good luck, Jos

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Interesting that the 348s are moving. I was thinking last week about swapping to a 360 (for the legroom), but one of my concerns was that the 348 would take a long time to sell and the 360 I want would be gone!

I've decided for other reasons to keep the 348 for the moment; unless anybody wants to swap

Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    Interesting that the 348s are moving. I was thinking last week about swapping to a 360 (for the legroom), but one of my concerns was that the 348 would take a long time to sell and the 360 I want would be gone!

I've decided for other reasons to keep the 348 for the moment; unless anybody wants to swap
    Is that just a lack of leg room with the targa stowed? If so this has been on the market down the road from me for a while so they might be open to a swap (or close to a swap). Is actually in pretty good nick. Either that or a foldable targa obviously cures the problem.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-taken/8320665

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Is that just a lack of leg room with the targa stowed? If so this has been on the market down the road from me for a while so they might be open to a swap (or close to a swap). Is actually in pretty good nick. Either that or a foldable targa obviously cures the problem.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-taken/8320665
    I've sourced a foldable targa; should be picking it up this weekend. That said, once an idea is in your head...

Whilst I like the 348 in Silver, I've never liked the look of the Spider. Now says "Deposit Taken" and I'm not surprised at that price! Its seems the 348s that are moving are £40-50, not £50-60!

dave964 is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    I've sourced a foldable targa; should be picking it up this weekend. That said, once an idea is in your head...

Whilst I like the 348 in Silver, I've never liked the look of the Spider. Now says "Deposit Taken" and I'm not surprised at that price! Its seems the 348s that are moving are £40-50, not £50-60!
    I never thought I'd buy one again - but OK, I'll give you £60 for yours if you throw in the foldable top

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast