Thread: Zymol Cleaner Wax

Name
    Candellara

Default Zymol Cleaner Wax

Still got to get around to ordering a Titanium kit to do the 348 but had to get some polish for my Merc today and although i normally just use Autoglym on this and my girlfriends car - i noticed Zymol produce this 'Cleaner Wax'. Anyone used it and to what effect?

Name
    Lagerlout

Yeah it's ok, just an average wax no better no worse than anything in the 7 bracket.

You should give that English Bilt Hamber a try. Truly stunning for "just" a clay bar+polish (not wax).

You could put some Zymol wax over the top or some Harley Wax. I like the Mothers carnauba wax in the paste can.

To do it properly, it's really a 2 day job, or maybe even longer. Normally the weather intervenes hence (too hot/too cold) it's taken me about 3 months to finish the car..

Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by candellara
    Still got to get around to ordering a Titanium kit to do the 348 but had to get some polish for my Merc today and although i normally just use Autoglym on this and my girlfriends car - i noticed Zymol produce this 'Cleaner Wax'. Anyone used it and to what effect?
    Pretty good stuff , when you consider the price range that its in.
    You need to do half a panel at a time , rub it on in straight lines , then buff it straight off before it dries. Then if you've got time , mist a bit of water over each panel then buff that in , this really lifts the shine

Name
    Paul

I've used this on my girlfriends MG and it's really quite good. I've always used Autoglym in the past but once you've sprayed the mist over this stuff and buffed up again the shine is quite impressive.