PDA

View Full Version : Nob Obsession

Barabus
03-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I think were all getting a little too obsessed with the Nob, blimey even Saddam Hussein doesn't get so much abuse, Stimo wouldn't p155 on him if he was on fire and Chaa would willingly do a wet job on him.

I for one have had enough of it and want to forget about the stupid ****, christ when I have a row with me missus she's always bloody right too and it never lasts this long.

I dont believe there will be any change in Nobs outlook towards us after Steves talk tomorrow so after that we should just knock it on the head and get on with this site. I need closure!

ferrari-spider
03-11-2005, 12:12 AM
I agree:thumbsup: But i think Saddam Hussain does not get this much crap becourse he never had the wepons of mas-destruction like the Yanks said he did, and ofcourse we (UK) nodded in agreement:thumbsup: Unlike our Texan friend who has, his is called the narsistic administrators keyboard:cry:
But i am with you i cant wait for us to settle down and wellcome new members.

Barabus
03-11-2005, 12:17 AM
I agree:thumbsup: But i think Saddam Hussain does not get this much crap becourse he never had the wepons of mas-destruction like the Yanks said he did, and ofcourse we (UK) nodded in agreement:thumbsup: Unlike our Texan friend who has, his is called the narsistic administrators keyboard:cry:
But i am with you i cant wait for us to settle down and wellcome new members.

Chaa, don't know why but I just got a mental picture in me head of steve going down riding the H bomb like Slim Pickens did in Dr. Strangelove which is odd because Nob was slagging Dr. Stranglelove and thats:grin: when Steve f got into trouble.

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Joker
03-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Chaa, don't know why but I just got a mental picture in me head of steve going down riding the H bomb like Slim Pickens did in Dr. Strangelove which is odd because Nob was slagging Dr. Stranglelove and thats:grin: when Steve f got into trouble.

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:jester:

400SPYDER
03-11-2005, 09:21 AM
:jester:

Superb - who is going to post it on Fchat ? Do you think if we used it as our avatars he'd notice ?

BTW Si & Chaa never knew you guys had a sensitive side:cry: :cry: :cry3:

Word on the street is this may run & run:smile: